Don't know if this has been discussed, but...

Dalvin Cook is not the same player he was last season. He looks slower with all the added weight. I also agree with others on the board that he is playing not to get injured. Without him playing like he did the last 2 years, they might as well mail it in.

Advertisement
...has a team as highly ranked and hyped as FSU ever taken the savage beating FSU took on Saturday? I've never seen it.

UL had 63 on them with 14 minutes left. But for Petrino calling off the dogs at the beginning of the 4th, UL legit could have put 80 on them.

Was there anything more embarrassing than that newly scruffy bearded cuck Jizzbutt kicking a FG with a couple minutes left just trying to get another 3 on the board?

I would argue that he lost his team after it became public knowledge that Taylor Jacobs cucked him out. How could they ever look at that little **** the same again? He'd be yelling at them, and they'd be thinking "This dude was sitting in a corner diddling his little wong while Jacobs was ramming his wife and they were both heckling Jizzbutt's inferior genitalia."

As embarrassing as it was for the public to know he's a cuck, I'd argue to you men that kicking a FG down by 50 with a minute left was even more pathetic.

I remember some super fans were hyping the Canes last year on Oct 24th, even chastising (real) fans for flying banners, and then Dabo Da Gaawwww slaughtered us 58-0.

Does that count?

And then Chief Cuckold proceeds to fellatiate Golden one last time after he's FINALLY fired. #NeverForget

[TWEET]658415643281244160[/TWEET]

...has a team as highly ranked and hyped as FSU ever taken the savage beating FSU took on Saturday? I've never seen it.

UL had 63 on them with 14 minutes left. But for Petrino calling off the dogs at the beginning of the 4th, UL legit could have put 80 on them.

Was there anything more embarrassing than that newly scruffy bearded cuck Jizzbutt kicking a FG with a couple minutes left just trying to get another 3 on the board?

I would argue that he lost his team after it became public knowledge that Taylor Jacobs cucked him out. How could they ever look at that little **** the same again? He'd be yelling at them, and they'd be thinking "This dude was sitting in a corner diddling his little wong while Jacobs was ramming his wife and they were both heckling Jizzbutt's inferior genitalia."

As embarrassing as it was for the public to know he's a cuck, I'd argue to you men that kicking a FG down by 50 with a minute left was even more pathetic.

I remember some super fans were hyping the Canes last year on Oct 24th, even chastising (real) fans for flying banners, and then Dabo Da Gaawwww slaughtered us 58-0.

Does that count?

And then Chief Cuckold proceeds to fellatiate Golden one last time after he's FINALLY fired. #NeverForget

[TWEET]658415643281244160[/TWEET]

Thanks for bringing al golden into a thread about #2 teams. Unless you thought this was a ****-thread, I fail to see the connection.

Advertisement
I remember Texas in '97 was ranked 10th, and lost to UCLA 66-3 in Austin.

Bruins were unranked, too.

That's up there. But they weren't ranked 2 like FSU. There were plenty of prognosticators claiming FSU was going to play for the NC this year. I never saw it for them this year.

Good chance he's lost the team and the whole Jacobs thing is definitely there. Imagine you're a player (who's probably met his wife, by the way) and Jimbo's chewing you out. You chuckle to yourself: "this clown's wife was getting jackhammered by a gator and he did nothing". There always has to be an element of fear in the coach player relationship and once that's gone, you don't get the respect.

Not only did he do nothing, he sat in the corner pulling his taffy while Jacobs shouted epithets at him and his wife told him much better Jacobs was at fcking her.

Advertisement

I thought the exact same thing about that late FG. I couldn't believe it when I saw the score update to 63-20. There is no other way to put it than that was completely pathetic.

It was totally inline with his status as a cuckold.

[tweet]777243833943793664[/tweet]

The jig is up mane

Jameis ain't walking through that door

Dalvin Cook is not the same player he was last season. He looks slower with all the added weight. I also agree with others on the board that he is playing not to get injured. Without him playing like he did the last 2 years, they might as well mail it in.

It's also tougher for David Cuck now that his OL isn't blowing open massive holes. He's running like a scared white bytch. Scared of the real man.

Advertisement
I'm so serious when I say this...

We really need to bring some life size blown up posters of Candi to Hard Rock when we play them in few weeks.

We really should drive that point home to him all game...

They should play "Candy" by Cameo, every time we make a first down or score a TD.

We really need to get in his head, because this is a clear weak spot for him, to the point, where he showed up this season with hair-plugs.

I'm so serious when I say this...

We really need to bring some life size blown up posters of Candi to Hard Rock when we play them in few weeks.

We really should drive that point home to him all game...

They should play "Candy" by Cameo, every time we make a first down or score a TD.

We really need to get in his head, because this is a clear weak spot for him, to the point, where he showed up this season with hair-plugs.

He's even trying the cool guy facial scruff now too. The dude's a fcking mess. He should take a leave of absence.

Advertisement
this loss was great because the FSU fans had become incredibly arrogant no matter what team they played.

I loved it because I hate all things FSU and for them to lose when they had national championship talk thoughts is even better.

HOWEVER WE NEED TO BEAT FSU

Then I will truly be satisfied.

We're going to beat the ishh out of FSU this year. Dalvin might not even play, dude needs surgery on his shoulder bad.

This was such a great game.
Not only because of the F$U beat down but also because at halftime they analyzed Miami vs. Appalachian State and MAck Brown in a nutshell said Miami is "fast".

Simple analysis, yet accurate. You could tell he is impressed.

I liked how their kicker pointed to the sky and thanked God for the kick made. What would he have done had he missed such a crucial kick?

The Colorado beatdown of Nebraska in 2001 comes to mind. They were up 35-3 at one point, and simply cruised to a 62-36 win. That game wasn't that close, either. It wasn't quite the beatdown FSU just suffered, but to this day I don't understand how Nebraska got to play us in the Rose Bowl after that beatdown.

THATs the illest beating I've ever seen a top 2 squad take.

They just kept running inside zone. It was so weird. QB would jus turn around and hand it to Brown who would run straight and wouldn't stop til he hit the goal line.

Then again...

Then again...

That was really ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back