Don't know if this has been discussed, but...

Jimbo: "Dalvin is just fine" lol... gtfoh Jimbo with those lies

Csu6b8lWAAAKYpA.jpg

Advertisement
Dalvin Cuck is playing his way out of the first round. I've never seen someone run whose first priority was not to get hit.

Yeah, it's the worst loss I can remember being given to FSU....

I'm sure there are plenty of other highly ranked teams who've had it handed to them - probably quite a few by Miami over the years.

I don't know what Washington was ranked in 2001 - maybe top 10 - but that was clearly one-sided.

Of course, Nebraska for the championship in 2001 - maybe the final score wasn't lopsided, but that's only because Coker took his foot off the gas pedal by about halftime....

...has a team as highly ranked and hyped as FSU ever taken the savage beating FSU took on Saturday? I've never seen it.

UL had 63 on them with 14 minutes left. But for Petrino calling off the dogs at the beginning of the 4th, UL legit could have put 80 on them.

Was there anything more embarrassing than that newly scruffy bearded cuck Jizzbutt kicking a FG with a couple minutes left just trying to get another 3 on the board?

I would argue that he lost his team after it became public knowledge that Taylor Jacobs cucked him out. How could they ever look at that little **** the same again? He'd be yelling at them, and they'd be thinking "This dude was sitting in a corner diddling his little wong while Jacobs was ramming his wife and they were both heckling Jizzbutt's inferior genitalia."

As embarrassing as it was for the public to know he's a cuck, I'd argue to you men that kicking a FG down by 50 with a minute left was even more pathetic.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook is not the same player he was last season. He looks slower with all the added weight. I also agree with others on the board that he is playing not to get injured. Without him playing like he did the last 2 years, they might as well mail it in.

It's also tougher for David Cuck now that his OL isn't blowing open massive holes. He's running like a scared white bytch. Scared of the real man.

LOL, the old Mike Tyson speech after the aborted presser with Lennox Lewis!!

That will never go to 'bolivian.....

Heard Jimbo said in a post game interview "it's on me". Sound familiar? Words of a impostor and loser. Let's tap that *** andmake things even worse for this tool.

Advertisement
Good chance he's lost the team and the whole Jacobs thing is definitely there. Imagine you're a player (who's probably met his wife, by the way) and Jimbo's chewing you out. You chuckle to yourself: "this clown's wife was getting jackhammered by a gator and he did nothing". There always has to be an element of fear in the coach player relationship and once that's gone, you don't get the respect.

Not only did he do nothing, he sat in the corner pulling his taffy while Jacobs shouted epithets at him and his wife told him much better Jacobs was at fcking her.

You're serious? FSU's HC is Coach Cuck? He was there when it happened and WATCHED?

Good chance he's lost the team and the whole Jacobs thing is definitely there. Imagine you're a player (who's probably met his wife, by the way) and Jimbo's chewing you out. You chuckle to yourself: "this clown's wife was getting jackhammered by a gator and he did nothing". There always has to be an element of fear in the coach player relationship and once that's gone, you don't get the respect.

Not only did he do nothing, he sat in the corner pulling his taffy while Jacobs shouted epithets at him and his wife told him much better Jacobs was at fcking her.

You're serious? FSU's HC is Coach Cuck? He was there when it happened and WATCHED?

If I had to guess, it's true. Too much smoke surrounding the rumors Cuckbo was in the room manipulating his own reproductive organs while that dude was railing his wife.

If I had to guess, it's true. Too much smoke surrounding the rumors Cuckbo was in the room manipulating his own reproductive organs while that dude was railing his wife.

My second cousin is married to Demetrius hammerhands, Taylor Jacobs masseuse/weed dealer in college. According to him, Jimbo watched on CCTV's setup throughout his house and office. Next part is purely speculative, but he even had a camera in the tunnel at Doak Campbell, and exclusive access for his wife and any one of her concubines.

Advertisement
I hate FSU as much as the next guy, but I doubt Jimbo was watching. If that was the case, it wouldn't have come up during the divorce like it did.

Miami beat #1 FSU 31-0 to open 1988
UF and Spurrier beat #1 FSU 52-20 for the NC in the mid 1996

Maybe Noles love a good ***-whipping?

I hate FSU as much as the next guy, but I doubt Jimbo was watching. If that was the case, it wouldn't have come up during the divorce like it did.

Yeah because divorce proceedings are always the place you go when you want the truth. Come on, man. You're playing checkers.

Advertisement
Fsu is probably the worst ever. Only thing close is WVU orange bowl beat down on clemson but at least clemson is known for clemsoning.

I think the media overhyping these guys doesn't amplify the beating any more that what it was. I have to admit I didn't see the game, so I can't say they quit like Miami did against UVA to close out the OB, but they seemed clearly out-coached/matched. I could care less about how bad the spears got corn-holed. That entire program has been overrated for years. They had the run of Florida about a decade and generally underachieved. This says more about the media hacks who know less than the average local fan, but pump these teams up every season. The over/under for FSU was 10!!! I couldn't believe that. It didn't pay well so I passed but it was as easy as Miami at 6.5.

I'm so serious when I say this...

We really need to bring some life size blown up posters of Candi to Hard Rock when we play them in few weeks.

We really should drive that point home to him all game...

They should play "Candy" by Cameo, every time we make a first down or score a TD.

We really need to get in his head, because this is a clear weak spot for him, to the point, where he showed up this season with hair-plugs.

He's even trying the cool guy facial scruff now too. The dude's a fcking mess. He should take a leave of absence.

Bet he hittin the sauce hard too.

I'm so serious when I say this...

We really need to bring some life size blown up posters of Candi to Hard Rock when we play them in few weeks.

We really should drive that point home to him all game...

They should play "Candy" by Cameo, every time we make a first down or score a TD.

We really need to get in his head, because this is a clear weak spot for him, to the point, where he showed up this season with hair-plugs.

That would b epic!

Advertisement
Back