Don't know if this has been discussed, but...

We can put Fsu away with a win in 3 weeks. It's gotta be one of the most important games in regular season history. The stars are aligning for us. They've been for sometime now. We need to beat those ******* *** guzzlers & beat em good.

Advertisement
If I remember correctly, Florida beat up on someone pretty badly in their last championship when Meyer was the HC....

Miami beat #1 FSU 31-0 to open 1988
UF and Spurrier beat #1 FSU 52-20 for the NC in the mid 1996

Maybe Noles love a good ***-whipping?

Advertisement
I hate FSU as much as the next guy, but I doubt Jimbo was watching. If that was the case, it wouldn't have come up during the divorce like it did.

Yeah because divorce proceedings are always the place you go when you want the truth. Come on, man. You're playing checkers.

Negative. The divorce was set to drag on, and suddenly Jimbos side called for Taylor as a witness and things settled quickly. If Jimbo was watching and/or involved, it would have been the wife legal counsel calling him as a witness knowing **** well Jimbo wouldn't want that to get out. Source below.

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS — FSU Coach Jimbo Fisher’s Divorce Final . . . Hints of Ex-Wife’s Affair With UF Legend Surface in Paperwork!

Check mate.

...has a team as highly ranked and hyped as FSU ever taken the savage beating FSU took on Saturday? I've never seen it.

UL had 63 on them with 14 minutes left. But for Petrino calling off the dogs at the beginning of the 4th, UL legit could have put 80 on them.

Was there anything more embarrassing than that newly scruffy bearded cuck Jizzbutt kicking a FG with a couple minutes left just trying to get another 3 on the board?

I would argue that he lost his team after it became public knowledge that Taylor Jacobs cucked him out. How could they ever look at that little **** the same again? He'd be yelling at them, and they'd be thinking "This dude was sitting in a corner diddling his little wong while Jacobs was ramming his wife and they were both heckling Jizzbutt's inferior genitalia."

As embarrassing as it was for the public to know he's a cuck, I'd argue to you men that kicking a FG down by 50 with a minute left was even more pathetic.

This.

Miami beat [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] FSU 31-0 to open 1988
UF and Spurrier beat [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] FSU 52-20 for the NC in the mid 1996

Maybe Noles love a good ***-whipping?

I'm both sad and happy to say I'm old enough to vividly remember that 1988 game.....as you all know, we had just won the NC the prior year, yet the polls had the Noles ranked #1 ......and as I recall they released that lame "Seminole Shuffle" video......while 31 points is not the most points a #1 team has been beaten by, the fact we shut them out was the thing that was touted the most......even I, a lifelong Hurricane fan was stunned by that game. I admit to being nervous before the game, perhaps buying into the preseason hype.....pouring my traditional Cane Game Day drink a l "Dark and Stormy" (Black Rum and Ginger Beer) and remember that as being one of the most satisfying wins ever.

As far as beating down highly ranked teams, I'm not sure there was a more dominant performance than when we beat "Cuse 59-0 and Washington 65-7 in consecutive weeks....both were ranked at the time. I don't know if anyone has put together back-to-back performances like that against raned teams..

The USF game is going to reflect significantly on the attitudes of their players. Hopefully that Louisville game crushed their hopes for the season. I think FSU pulls it off but I am hoping for USF and UNC to give them ****. They won't know what hits them at the Rock.

Advertisement
I hate FSU as much as the next guy, but I doubt Jimbo was watching. If that was the case, it wouldn't have come up during the divorce like it did.

Yeah because divorce proceedings are always the place you go when you want the truth. Come on, man. You're playing checkers.

Negative. The divorce was set to drag on, and suddenly Jimbos side called for Taylor as a witness and things settled quickly. If Jimbo was watching and/or involved, it would have been the wife legal counsel calling him as a witness knowing **** well Jimbo wouldn't want that to get out. Source below.

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS — FSU Coach Jimbo Fisher’s Divorce Final . . . Hints of Ex-Wife’s Affair With UF Legend Surface in Paperwork!

Check mate.

Get the fck out of my anti-FSU thread with your attempt to rescue your boy Cuckbo. Got this fcking toad in here white knighting for Cuckbo.

Security!! Get this Cuckbo dyck rider out of my thread.

Check mate.

Get the fck out of my anti-FSU thread with your attempt to rescue your boy Cuckbo. Got this fcking toad in here white knighting for Cuckbo.

Lol I understand that you hate it when you're wrong, we all do . So now, rather predictably might I add, you turn into a strawman and claim i'm a "cuckbo dyck rider".

I cant stand FSU and I hope this leads into a decade of irrelevance for that ****-hole city. It doesn't mean I need to agree to your grand assumptions about Jimbo watching his wife get ****ed. Stop spreading BS rumors when the facts are enough to destroy that locker room by themselves.

Check mate.

Lol I understand that you hate it when you're wrong, we all do . So now, rather predictably might I add, you turn into a strawman and claim i'm a "cuckbo dyck rider".

I cant stand FSU and I hope this leads into a decade of irrelevance for that ****-hole city. It doesn't mean I need to agree to your grand assumptions about Jimbo watching his wife get ****ed. Stop spreading BS rumors when the facts are enough to destroy that locker room by themselves.
Are you really this stupid where you feel the need to rescue Cuckbo from the rumor that he was sitting in the corner whacking off and fielding epithets about his minuscule genitalia as Jacobs pounded his wife? You really got me with that Google search, Ethan.

You were wrong and/or you were making up ****, something I have seen you criticize others on this site for time and time again so I guess that makes you a hypocrite as well.

A liar and hypocrite...mama must be proud

Advertisement
You were wrong and/or you were making up ****, something I have seen you criticize others on this site for time and time again so I guess that makes you a hypocrite as well.

I guess you really are that obtuse, Ethan. I congratulate the vigor with which you defend your daddy, but you missed the whole point of the thread, fckboy.

Does anyone here speak ******? If so, please explain to this devout imbecile that this thread is a goof on FSU on Ethan's dad Cuckbo.

I guess you really are that obtuse, Ethan. I congratulate the vigor with which you defend your daddy, but you missed the whole point of the thread, fckboy.

Does anyone here speak ******? If so, please explain to this devout imbecile that this thread is a goof on FSU on Ethan's dad Cuckbo.

Lol internet tough guys that hide behind a screen name.

Advertisement
Cuckbo kicking that FG is prima facie proof that he watched while a **** was balls deep in his wife.

This dude gets it. The late FG proves conclusively that Cuckbo was sitting on the couch with his pants around his ankles as Candi told him how much more fulfilling Jacobs was sexually.

There are certain actions that we can assume based upon other actions. For instance, because Davion_Moron fastens his non-descript beige sneakers with Velcro, we can assume that his favorite food is his own boogers.

There's always one stick up the **** ****** around here bound and determined to ruin everyone else's good time

Dalvin Cuck is playing his way out of the first round. I've never seen someone run whose first priority was not to get hit.

He doesnt even have the same swag anymore. I dont know what it is but he isnt the same RB as last year. Is he really that afraid to get hurt that he is willing to just pull a "Jadaveon Clowney"?

Im not pushing them off the ledge yet but alot will be answered this Sat. If USF comes out and plays them toe to toe then we know something is up with that team and its internal.

Cuckbo kicking that FG is prima facie proof that he watched while a **** was balls deep in his wife.

This dude gets it. The late FG proves conclusively that Cuckbo was sitting on the couch with his pants around his ankles as Candi told him how much more fulfilling Jacobs was sexually.

There are certain actions that we can assume based upon other actions. For instance, because Davion_Moron fastens his non-descript beige sneakers with Velcro, we can assume that his favorite food is his own boogers.

Again, Internet tough guys hiding behind a screen name. You are such silly little man.

Advertisement
Back