Don't know if this has been discussed, but...

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
...has a team as highly ranked and hyped as FSU ever taken the savage beating FSU took on Saturday? I've never seen it.

UL had 63 on them with 14 minutes left. But for Petrino calling off the dogs at the beginning of the 4th, UL legit could have put 80 on them.

Was there anything more embarrassing than that newly scruffy bearded cuck Jizzbutt kicking a FG with a couple minutes left just trying to get another 3 on the board?

I would argue that he lost his team after it became public knowledge that Taylor Jacobs cucked him out. How could they ever look at that little **** the same again? He'd be yelling at them, and they'd be thinking "This dude was sitting in a corner diddling his little wong while Jacobs was ramming his wife and they were both heckling Jizzbutt's inferior genitalia."

As embarrassing as it was for the public to know he's a cuck, I'd argue to you men that kicking a FG down by 50 with a minute left was even more pathetic.

Advertisement
I liked how their kicker pointed to the sky and thanked God for the kick made. What would he have done had he missed such a crucial kick?

The Colorado beatdown of Nebraska in 2001 comes to mind. They were up 35-3 at one point, and simply cruised to a 62-36 win. That game wasn't that close, either. It wasn't quite the beatdown FSU just suffered, but to this day I don't understand how Nebraska got to play us in the Rose Bowl after that beatdown.

After half time Jimbo should've begged for the 12 minute clock that they did for the Clemson 2nd half, I hope every recruit saw that crap show!!

...has a team as highly ranked and hyped as FSU ever taken the savage beating FSU took on Saturday? I've never seen it.

UL had 63 on them with 14 minutes left. But for Petrino calling off the dogs at the beginning of the 4th, UL legit could have put 80 on them.

Was there anything more embarrassing than that newly scruffy bearded cuck Jizzbutt kicking a FG with a couple minutes left just trying to get another 3 on the board?

I would argue that he lost his team after it became public knowledge that Taylor Jacobs cucked him out. How could they ever look at that little **** the same again? He'd be yelling at them, and they'd be thinking "This dude was sitting in a corner diddling his little wong while Jacobs was ramming his wife and they were both heckling Jizzbutt's inferior genitalia."

As embarrassing as it was for the public to know he's a cuck, I'd argue to you men that kicking a FG down by 50 with a minute left was even more pathetic.

Classy stuff Chise.
Good luck getting the Classy Tophat invite for the New Year's Party at the Country Club.

Advertisement
I do remember, way back in 1972, USC putting 42 points on Woody Hayes and the Buckeyes, who were ranked 2nd at the time going into the Rose Bowl. OSU came away with 17, if mammary serves.

Teams eventually take on the personality of their coach. The glory days are over for FSU.

Don't forget the tennis instructor who was improving her ground "strokes". Feel sorry that Ol Jimbo even paid for the lessons. More pathetic is Walkers imitation of wack *** Tebow! I coulda kicked that Stepping Fletcher's *** for mimicking that big corn ball.

Nebraska did almost the same thing to UF. ﹰThat game was 62-24 in the national championship game,1996.

We have had some epic kickings, but never when we were up and highly ranked like that. The UVA Orange bowl close down and the Syracuse McNabb games come to mind. When we were corpse walking around in cane uniforms

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Advertisement
fsu may rebound this season, but for now I can't see how they are ranked at all. People were picking you to play for a NC and you let a team put you down 63-10? That's so much worse than us getting stomped by clem last year. Total embarrassment.

Fsu is probably the worst ever. Only thing close is WVU orange bowl beat down on clemson but at least clemson is known for clemsoning.

Advertisement
Another poster mentioned it. But that was their 40-3 lsu equivalent game

He's been smoked now 3 times by good dual threat qbs and the talent looks to be declining.

FSU power coming to an end in front of our eyes

I believe I read somewhere that it was the 3rd worst loss by a #2 ranked team ever.

Good chance he's lost the team and the whole Jacobs thing is definitely there. Imagine you're a player (who's probably met his wife, by the way) and Jimbo's chewing you out. You chuckle to yourself: "this clown's wife was getting jackhammered by a gator and he did nothing". There always has to be an element of fear in the coach player relationship and once that's gone, you don't get the respect.

Advertisement
Everything runs in cycles, when UF had Tebow they thought they would always be on top, now they're on their second coach since Meyer left and still can't recruit a QB.
FSU thought the same thing, 6-4 in their last 10? Winston was a once in a lifetime QB who bailed their *** out of more than a few games, they don't have that any longer.

I thought the exact same thing about that late FG. I couldn't believe it when I saw the score update to 63-20. There is no other way to put it than that was completely pathetic.

Advertisement
Back