Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...it gave us hope for a weekend and kept us busy checking this thread over the last 3 days....back to reality now. :(

Advertisement
GEO SINCE YOUR NOT HIDING what's the latest you got.... What is our all time thread maker got for us?? And All time can be good or bad depending on your info???

Clearly they are just waiting for West coast prime time for the press release.

:patient Bear:

Advertisement
I'm right here, why the **** am I going to hide?

8Kxjz.gif

Advertisement
lol, of course they would have it on Thursday so Flake can be there side by side to hold his hand.

We should start having pizzas delivered to his press conferences.

Advertisement
Manny's guessing.

Folden's hiding until they determine his future. It's simple. No HC takes vacations at this time of year. He's hiding.

Manny's guessing.

Folden's hiding until they determine his future. It's simple. No HC takes vacations at this time of year. He's hiding.

This. This isn't over yet. I'm not going to guarantee a glorious, Golden-free future for Miami, but there is definitely still stuff being decided.

Advertisement
golden's agent needs a chance to try and pitch him to UCLA if Mora leaves. Be patient lol.

golden's agent needs a chance to try and pitch him to UCLA if Mora leaves. Be patient lol.

If this is the case then we are ****ed. No school is going to hire this moron.

BOT Looking like a bunch of clowns for hiring AL, thinking he could build a program like Howard or Butch. it's nice to embrace the past, but if this ******* coach can't embrace Miami and the style we're supposed to play..SUPPOSED to play. We will be ******* bottom feeders and all we can talk about is past records and stats in a what have you done for me lately world. The whole too much talent in South Florida to not win is bull**** when you have a ****en crappy *** head coach, and a ****en pop warner coaching staff. Miami is a ****en Empire where winning is the only option. Bring in someone who can drive the porsche without crashing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back