Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UM should run a promotion for every home game next year where each member of the administration gets to line up and literally spit in the face of any Miami fan in attendance. Anyone who groans or complains when we're not winning earns the right to get chastised for having unrealistic expectations.

After all, they think we're the crazy ones for being livid that the administration is keeping a head coach after going 6-7 in his fourth year at a program located in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country.

I've never seen incompetence or disinterest in competing like this in any amateur or professional sport. Ever.

Advertisement
Lets make some predictions, when does Golden show his face?

When they have decided he is staying.

So after UVA? After Pitt? After The Duck Dynasty Bowl? Which time?

He won't show his face unless/until they have decided to retain him.

He is ***** and is hiding until a decision is made. Hiding while his future is in the air is his modus operandi.

Every day we don't see him is a good day.

Last edited:
Lets make some predictions, when does Golden show his face?

When they have decided he is staying.

So after UVA? After Pitt? After The Duck Dynasty Bowl? Which time?

He won't show his face unless/until they have decided to retain him.

He is ***** and is hiding until a decision is made. Every day we don't see him is a good day.

Oh, I agree with you. I was just insinuating that our piece of **** BOT probably "decided" to keep him after all of those abortions.

If Golden could coach just half the way he does business, we would have won 2 nat'l titles now. Gotta give it up the sleeze ball, UM tried to use their cheapskate ways and they found the wrong one. They should've known when they decided to hire a guy w/ a binder. This is what this crap of an admin gets. They signed the Adidas deal b/c they already knew the backlash that was going to happen when they couldn't get rid of Golden. They know merchandise sales will plummet, they know attendance and donations will plummet which is why they had to make this deal to stay afloat. LOL...Golden played their a$$ and watch us go 5-8 next yr and he just kick back and chill.

Absolutely DEAD ON with this post. Exactly what's going to happen...at least until a new President gets here....and I'm not sure that will change anything if these trustfund douches pick Presidents the way they pick coaches.

What a chitshow this university is! Gets worse every day.

Yeah it does....the saddest part about it is that we don't even know who we are anymore? Everything about this program has changed. Remember when Shannon took the names off the back of the jerseys to show a united front? lol. The players we are recruiting, so many out of state. The scheme we're running....Everyone just think about this for a moment.........We're going to face Pitt next year and they will be running the MIAMI 4-3 Defense against us???!!! The defense we created is now being used by other schools against us and that school happens to be in our division! We have kids going to lunch w/ the opponents they are going to face in bowl games, taking flicks w/ them and sh%t!

Like who are we? We're not even going to see the swoosh anymore on the jerseys! Seriously, I have no idea what this program is anymore. The fact that Golden is allowed to keep an entire staff that yielded a 6-7 record w/ the most talent on it since 2005, is beyond me. The fact that he's still here after an 0-4 record against our arch nemesis (and if i'm not mistaken, the only coach in the last 30 yrs to go 0-4 against FSU), 28-22 record as a coach while here, a sub .500 coach in his career, a guy who tried to spurn us during the middle of recruiting battles to go behind our backs to sign w/ PSU early last yr baffles me. There's nothing loyal about that **** Golden and we are stuck w/ him and this admin ruining our program.

Advertisement
UM should run a promotion for every home game next year where each member of the administration gets to line up and literally spit in the face of any Miami fan in attendance. Anyone who groans or complains when we're not winning earns the right to get chastised for having unrealistic expectations.

After all, they think we're the crazy ones for being livid that the administration is keeping a head coach after going 6-7 in his fourth year at a program located in the most fertile recruiting ground in the country.

I've never seen incompetence or disinterest in competing like this in any amateur or professional sport. Ever.

sign me the F up!!!! I'll make that trip from Cali to So. Fla every promotion too.

this is kinda a 2 fold issue here. You have some guys telling recruits not to come here, not going to games, not renewing season tickets all because they think this will force a change. This remains to be seen.

Conversely, you had a lot of fans crowning this man prematurely, going to games, supporting the new regime etc etc which you can say helped spur a contract extension to a underserved Al Copperfield.

It is what is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm right here, why the **** am I going to hide?

Geo sources tell him he is "right here" however it is confirmed he is in fact "over there"

Anyway ... Time to burn this place image.jpg

Advertisement

Mind-boggling isn't it.......but that's the way UM operates. Half ###ed doesn't even start to describe it. Anyone thinking about donating a dime to this school should just flush his $$$$ down the toilet. It'll have the same effect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back