Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
negged_gif_14757985.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You know, we COULD keep this thread alive as the 2015 Al Golden Swan Song thread.

Anyone want to lay points on how much we lose to FAU by?

cis ruined it's credibility with this thread.

You're an idiot.

OP was pretty clear nothing was GOING to happen. Just MAY happen.

Rather have rumors from a source whose been right in the past then nothing.

Apparently, reading comprehension isn't his strongest suit. Now he is mad, and is trolling the boards like a little child. This ***got actually is on Twitter kissing Matt Porters *** and talking **** about this site. Yet, he can't help himself and returns for more. Hopefully, someone bans this moron and puts him out of his misery.

Advertisement
Shut it down he's back.. This will be his extensive 10 month farewell tour

If Golden wins 8 games next year were ****ed.

I understand how low the probability of that happening is, but its a possibility. Al Golden might be our corch longer then we expect.

Did he mean this Monday or next Monday during the national championship? I see it this way they announce the firing, Butch is doing his pregame thing says right after the firing "I would like to announce I will be the next head coach of the university of Miami" drops mic and walks off.

One can hope

Did he mean this Monday or next Monday during the national championship? I see it this way they announce the firing, Butch is doing his pregame thing says right after the firing "I would like to announce I will be the next head coach of the university of Miami" drops mic and walks off.

One can hope

Finally, something to look forward to.

Advertisement

One can hope

What, the national championship?

Did he mean this Monday or next Monday during the national championship? I see it this way they announce the firing, Butch is doing his pregame thing says right after the firing "I would like to announce I will be the next head coach of the university of Miami" drops mic and walks

One can hope

Jesus, if that happened, Canes fans would storm Tallahassee and burn down Daok Campbell Stadium.

One can hope

What, the national championship?

No, the elaborate fantasy scenario.

Advertisement
lol. Heard Golden said the outsiders are treating an improving defense unfairly.
This is just too unbelievable. The guy is mocking us.

Well, This was a good thread while it lasted. 170 pages showing just how much we hate Golden, yet the BOT can't take a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back