Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest part about his interview is him saying how he has great backing with Blake and Donna. The new Prez will clean house (Blake and Al) after next season if not mid season. This year our ceiling was 9-10 wins with our talent. Next year our ceiling is 7. We have a lot of question marks. RB, LB, OL and WR/TE. No true standout, just a bunch of unproven talent.

If something doesn't change dramatically on philopshy we are going to see an epic failure of a season next year. The O has ALOT to prove next year. Kaaya will have to will this team to victories.

Advertisement
lol. Heard Golden said the outsiders are treating an improving defense unfairly.
This is just too unbelievable. The guy is mocking us.

He is no longer ignoring the noise. We've all been cane fans and alums for ages. He's sweating the next ten months profusely

The greatest part about his interview is him saying how he has great backing with Blake and Donna. The new Prez will clean house (Blake and Al) after next season if not mid season. This year our ceiling was 9-10 wins with our talent. Next year our ceiling is 7. We have a lot of question marks. RB, LB, OL and WR/TE. No true standout, just a bunch of unproven talent.

If something doesn't change dramatically on philopshy we are going to see an epic failure of a season next year. The O has ALOT to prove next year. Kaaya will have to will this team to victories.

With 11 players projected to be drafted, this past year's team's ceiling should have been the College Football Playoff. That's how badly Al Golden failed. The most underachieving team in Miami Hurricanes football history, and it happened under his direction. I guarantee you that after this BOT/Admin FINALLY ******* wakes up and fires this bum, he will NOT find another job anywhere in the country. He is the worst football coach in the history of the sport.

Top 5 RB in the country
Top 5 vertical threat WR in the country
Top 5 LT in the country
Best freshman QB in the country
Best TE in the country
Best LB in the country

Talented studs all over the defense that were grossly misused. FIRE AL GOLDEN.

Between this and the news on scarlett im going to take a break the next few days recharge the batteries, im ******* spent.

Advertisement
We have to keep the heat on him ALL year!! Don't stop!! Stay the course!! Put billboards up, banners, little signs on overpasses, don't go to games, chants at basketball/baseball/hockey! IDGAF!! This is NOT Miami football, and we shouldn't just settle for mediocrity or below for that matter!!
A once proud program has been reduced to ashes!!

I've come to eat crow like I said.

View attachment 28884

post200_2635.JPG

tickets booked. Negged

Advertisement
Lulz, dude is deleting his visitor messages.

BTW, that's a way better place to harass him than neg rep.

Go to his profile and hit the messages tab. Leave a message.

Keep it civil.

Advertisement
I've come to eat crow like I said.

View attachment 28884

lulz, they even throwing gray bars Geo lmaooo

What exactly IS the gray bar?

people that have negative rep or very little positive rep and try to "neg" other people give out gray bars (you can check Geo's rep page for an example. I don't think gray bars effect you either way, which means you really gotta be ****ed to go outta your way to gray bar someone, hence my lulz

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back