dont hire mario

who the **** talks like this in real life (not you just at OP Lol). idc if hes a beta gamma delta alpha. can he coach? also, Mario isn't a pushover. hes a tough coach and will be tough on those kids (hes an OL coach and generally they're not kind lol). ****, even justice rips our guys openly to the public
Facts. Like it boggles my mind. I’m not the “biggest” Mario fan, but CLEARLY he’s become a good coach & has command of his team.

I’ve heard ppl say, “but yeah, look at all the blue chips he has compared to his opponents.”

1. Why is that a bad thing?
2. So do we. Lol

Man, I feel like ppl r just grasping at straws to discredit him.

Advertisement
i said the same about Richt. Mario wont work here. Of all the successful coaches we have had, they all share the same characteristic. ALPHA. Each one was without question an unbending, dominant personality. Mario will be a step up from what we have had. But it will end in disappointment. He's no ALPHA. We need a guy who is gonna hurt feelings and spit zero bull****. Hardcore discipline. Our next Coach needs to be an assassin and a tyrant. Mario will fall short

My pick is Kiffin.
He would run the Coastal division almost every year. Mix in some acc championships. I also think some playoff appearances.

Dont hire Mario.

Have at me!
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Facts. Like it boggles my mind. I’m not the “biggest” Mario fan, but CLEARLY he’s become a good coach & has command of his team.

I’ve heard ppl say, “but yeah, look at all the blue chips he has compared to his opponents.”

2. So do we. Lol

This or he ***ked a lot of ppl’s girls/wives on this board

Advertisement
I don't know if he wants to come or how strong his desire to come is is. But "going home and being close to family" could be a powerful excuse especially if his parents, his in-laws and extended family are in Miami. I don't now if that's the case though.
I pray to God this is the case & u should pray to urs! Jesus

Advertisement

2. So do we. Lol

I think he’s. Fine and the best we’ll do So I’m fine w overpay8g him. He’ll make us better though

Advertisement

I love that commentary: "At some point it goes a bit too far. You know you're on national television. Let's not embarrass the young man".

The irony of that statement when he was flagged for taunting makes me chuckle.

Advertisement
Bunch of cucks in here that don't know what REALLY is the best personality for a head coach. You want a Gamma or especially an Omega. You want someone either completely disinterested in women or optimally very bitter toward them. This allows for COMPLETE focus on football and it can often keep everyone around them sharp as they're in constant fear of a mass shooting event.

View attachment 158431
So Sagan’s a Gamma?? All this time

Advertisement
Back