"Don't be surprised if he commits to Miami."

Advertisement
Hester doesn't seem all that impressive athletically. Don't really care about him as much as others do.

Can we please find and sign a true athletic freak at safety? Sh*t is starting to drive me insane. FSU has so many of them they switched the biggest freak of all to RB.

I agree in general. Bush, Carter, and Jenkins are all in that type of category to varying degrees. Deon might be the most athletic kid on the team when healthy. We just need these guys to grow up now and start realizing their full potential.

Its great that there are so many talent experts/recruiting gurus on this site.

Remember that kids and their parents read these boards, so what I am saying, in a nice sort of way, is SHUT THE ^&*# UP about not liking recruits.

I see people calling to the heavens above for "Freak athlete" safety prospects but who has come out of SoFla recently that fits this bill that we didnt get? We got two studs in consectutive years. (DB and JC) Stud safetys are not like WRs. They are very hard to find because the best athletes rarely play that in HS. We just need a "band-aid" recruit for this year to hold us over then hit the ground running FULL SPEED next year for every stud safety in the area. (Starting with Jaq Johnson and Tim Irvin and SBB)

For some reason the staff doesnt like MJohnson. Nothing we can do about that. Gayot seems **** bent on going to Louisville. Hester will come down to the wire. Who else is there?

Advertisement
not an athletic freak, but like that he plays decisive. Makes a read and aggressively commits quick! Reminds me of some of the DBs i saw playing for Michigan State this past weekend...

I'd take a bet that Trayone Gray would beat this kid out in a head to head position battle, at WR or Safety.

Bank it! Carol city kids have always produced for Da U, and are tough as nails; won't ever give up on the team!

I'd take a bet that Trayone Gray would beat this kid out in a head to head position battle, at WR or Safety.

Bank it! Carol city kids have always produced for Da U, and are tough as nails; won't ever give up on the team!

Unfortunately, we can't play the kids who don't qualify for school.

Word is, he's close to getting in now. Kid just might make it in this class. This is per his coach.

Advertisement

Word is, he's close to getting in now. Kid just might make it in this class. This is per his coach.

Source?

Advertisement
What is there not to like about Hester, I'll take a smart football player, over an athletic freak who is constantly out of position. When you have smarts and great athleticism that translates to an All-American. We just need someone who is competent back there.

Hester doesn't seem all that impressive athletically. Don't really care about him as much as others do.

Can we please find and sign a true athletic freak at safety? Sh*t is starting to drive me insane. FSU has so many of them they switched the biggest freak of all to RB.

Marques gayot or Michael Johnson will be animals in high school but I think Al and o nofrio are looking for someone nicer who makes less mental errors

Advertisement
Its great that there are so many talent experts/recruiting gurus on this site.

Remember that kids and their parents read these boards, so what I am saying, in a nice sort of way, is SHUT THE ^&*# UP about not liking recruits.

Why would they read these boards? These boards are the last refuge of malcontents, frustrated wannabees, and outcasts. I'm a prime case in point.

Leon Williams mother spent countless hours defending her son on Grassy from the idiots and no-nothings, only to see him go on and play in the League.

Marques gayot or Michael Johnson will be animals in high school but I think Al and o nofrio are looking for someone nicer who makes less mental errors

They need that because Al's defense is one big MENTAL ERROR.

@ the person talking about the S/RB from FSU who is a freak

They switched him because he sucked at safety. You need cerebral parts just being a athletic freak doesn't make you good.

**** the guy that is starting in the spot of the guy they switched to RB is a low 3* who was going to Minnosota until FSU offered.

He isn't a athletic freak but he made all-acc mention because he has like 3-4 picks as a true freshman.

If you didn't get what I said smart players like this recruit over athletic "freaks"

Interesting how the line of questions with a jersey kid is so different than a south Florida kid... The whole interview was about his commitment and what he's gonna do when he gets here, SF kids interview is all about changing your mind, what schools coming after you, what percent are u committed blah blah blah

Advertisement
Back