"Don't be surprised if he commits to Miami."

@ the person talking about the S/RB from FSU who is a freak

They switched him because he sucked at safety. You need cerebral parts just being a athletic freak doesn't make you good.

**** the guy that is starting in the spot of the guy they switched to RB is a low 3* who was going to Minnosota until FSU offered.

He isn't a athletic freak but he made all-acc mention because he has like 3-4 picks as a true freshman.

If you didn't get what I said smart players like this recruit over athletic "freaks"

Yeah Karlos Williams sucked big time at safety. Horrible.

Advertisement
I mean, I know I'd rather have this kid come off the bench to spell Bush/Jenkins then Rogers and ******* AJ Highsmith. Sometimes I wonder if y'all see the same team I do or if you still think Ed Reed and Sean Taylor are gonna be running through the smoke sometime soon. I honestly don't know...maybe I'm the crazy one here. Hester is a drastic upgrade from the **** that we have had at that position the last two years.

Yea, for someone who was allegedly #1 on our board I thought film would be a little better....

Or maybe I need to recalibrate watching safety highlight films after watching Tim Irvin's...

yeh that's like comparin' a benz to a chevrolet

Advertisement
Back