"Don't be surprised if he commits to Miami."

Advertisement
Advertisement
That would be absolutely huge. Kid would play right away. He's a 5 star type talent.

Advertisement
I see Pat Narduzzi from Michigan State is personally recruiting this cat. Interdastin.

Hester doesn't seem all that impressive athletically. Don't really care about him as much as others do.

yeah, kind of slow looking in film .then again, he probably isnt being challenged as much by players in north jersey. they can play but not at the pace of florida kids i prefer gayot.

Advertisement
Yea, for someone who was allegedly #1 on our board I thought film would be a little better....

Or maybe I need to recalibrate watching safety highlight films after watching Tim Irvin's...

How can you watch that tape and not think we need Kiy desperately. His pick 6 showed the type of athleticism our 2 current senior db's never had. Get him Golden.

Advertisement
Hester doesn't seem all that impressive athletically. Don't really care about him as much as others do.

Can we please find and sign a true athletic freak at safety? Sh*t is starting to drive me insane. FSU has so many of them they switched the biggest freak of all to RB.

well, i am traumatized by aj and rodgers.then again, alot of people said ed reed was too slow to play here

Can we please find and sign a true athletic freak at safety? Sh*t is starting to drive me insane. FSU has so many of them they switched the biggest freak of all to RB.

EXACTLY. It's as if we act like the Safety position wouldn't benefit from a guy who can over ground like a gazelle. We seem stuck in plodder land.

Advertisement
Back