Donors speaking out

What part of my post supports Golden? And just because I've grown tired of the idiots on here that think you fire a college head coach mid season. I apologize I can only tolerate so much stupidity.
You want to fire D'No, I'm all for it.

This post is so hilarious for so many reasons. People like you suck because you just don't learn when to shut the **** up.

Thanks for proving my point, but then again you've been doing it for years. Lmao

You have no idea what you're even laughing at.

Your doing really well, congrats.
Takin' a break from the "look at me soapbox"? Com'on we need another one of your riveting "fire Golden" threads.
Get that post count up champ!

Advertisement
I will support Miami to the end but after I seen how are safeties were 15 to 20 yards off the line of scrimmage when Nebraska was in 3rd and 3, I absolutely begin to lose whatever faith I had in the defense. Al needs to hire a new DC and Paul Williams needs to hit the door as well. Hurlie Brown who was a defensive back here should return to his roots as a defensive back coach. Even the announcer seen the horrible flaws asking his partner what is Fentress looking at he shot into the wrong gap on a running play. I believe Coley is finally learning how to stay one step ahead of his competition. I was telling someone at work do you realize how many points Miami would have had if they had more opportunities.

What part of my post supports Golden? And just because I've grown tired of the idiots on here that think you fire a college head coach mid season. I apologize I can only tolerate so much stupidity.

This post is so hilarious for so many reasons. People like you suck because you just don't learn when to shut the **** up.

Thanks for proving my point, but then again you've been doing it for years. Lmao

You have no idea what you're even laughing at.

Your doing really well, congrats.
Takin' a break from the "look at me soapbox"? Com'on we need another one of your riveting "fire Golden" threads.
Get that post count up champ!

another Golden slurper losing his mind right before our eyes.

How does it hurt the program to fire Golden mid season? When USC fired Kiffin mid season, the team play much better. Please explain how firing Golden mid season is a bad move for the team. How it hurts the players, the program and the rest of the season?

Advertisement
Did yall see the golden press conference after the game last night he was speechless after the reporter asked him will he change the defensive scheme after 4 years of no success i wish i knew which reporter asked him that question i want to personally thank them...

Al golden's buyout is 11mil the University need to take the hit its worth and Butch Davis will take a hometown discount to come back i also think Mark Stoop would take a discount also he kno he can't win big time in the SEC

Al golden's buyout is 11mil the University need to take the hit its worth and Butch Davis will take a hometown discount to come back i also think Mark Stoop would take a discount also he kno he can't win big time in the SEC
The Rock is probably going to gross 80 million this year. Tell him we will ******* pay him back. Christ.

I HIGHLY doubt that's his buyout.

Advertisement

You have NO idea what his buyout is

assume it's retail. so what? we can afford it. ****, we can't not afford it.

Advertisement
We just got $2 million from Maryland leaving the ACC. Use that money for part of his buyout and tell him to kick rocks. Pay the rest over the next 5 to 6 years and get a real coach in here.

How would you know this? They negotiated Shantards buyout for nearly a year because it was ridiculously low and it paid off for us. Yet they'd turn around and hand Golden some huge Nick Saban buyout. I'll believe it when I see it.

And Mark Stoops could easily be Golden Part 2. Very little to measure him on. What exactly has he accomplished as a HC against quality opponents?

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 34s

Adding to the "noise" ... one booster he's not renewing 30-year season tickets: "We compete for the Coastal once every five years."

Advertisement
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 34s

Adding to the "noise" ... one booster he's not renewing 30-year season tickets: "We compete for the Coastal once every five years."

Golden will spin this as a new "cloud." Lack of support from boosters and fans is why he's losing to Duke.

we can't even fill 25% of the stadium or get on ABC with golden as coach so those numbers would even out.

There isn't a person on this board, likely including DMoney, that has any idea at all what Goldens buyout is.

There isn't a person on this board, likely including DMoney, that has any idea at all what Goldens buyout is.

There is an easy way to find out....offer Blake James a check and ask him how much he needs. If a donor does that then we might get somewhere.

Advertisement
Back