Donors speaking out

What part of my post supports Golden? And just because I've grown tired of the idiots on here that think you fire a college head coach mid season. I apologize I can only tolerate so much stupidity.
You want to fire D'No, I'm all for it.

So you want to fire the Dc that's running the hc's scheme? Makes sense

Advertisement
What part of my post supports Golden? And just because I've grown tired of the idiots on here that think you fire a college head coach mid season. I apologize I can only tolerate so much stupidity.

So you want to fire the Dc that's running the hc's scheme? Makes sense

Comprehension, said I'd support the premise, but to be stupid enough to think he'd be fired mid season shows just how clueless they are.

Advertisement
Al is in a lucky spot. No AD will fire him until a new president is selected and on-board with it. No president will be in place until after it is too late to fire him before 2015 is complete. Donna is not going to incur the buyout on her way out the door.

Yes fire the Head Coach Mid-season we can ask Al to Coach the team the rest of the season he probly will if not let Art Kenoe do it on a Interm until the end of the season there is no reason to hold out anyhope this season a wash man its only going to get worse defensively 9-4 is the best this coaching staff can do you want to pull the plug mid-season so any good coaches out there can get thier stuff in order and it sent a statement to the loyal fan base,alums and former players that the Administration is in the fight with everyone.

Donna shaala will not incur no buyout the University will incur the buyout until Al get another coaching job somewhere else its worth it believe me change is needed EAT the contract.

Donna shaala will not incur no buyout the University will incur the buyout until Al get another coaching job somewhere else its worth it believe me change is needed EAT the contract.

What if UM left the contract alone in a room with Al and then just waited for him to eat it?

Advertisement
Beat reporters not paid to have opinions per se, more to report.

its the columnists that need to grab the pitchforks, they are paid to opine

Lebaturd has the stage and voice to eviscerate Al. He loves the racial angle. And one of Golden's oldest and most vocal critics is Whitlock, who happens to be Dan's boy. They need to start the narrative that if UM fired Randy, a respected African American coach with deep community and university ties, then how can they justify keeping Golden. That will rustle Donna.

Al is in a lucky spot. No AD will fire him until a new president is selected and on-board with it. No president will be in place until after it is too late to fire him before 2015 is complete. Donna is not going to incur the buyout on her way out the door.

I disagree. I think the smart move for the AD is to distance himself from Al as quickly as possible and marry himself to a new coach and contract, which will carry into the new administration.

Dorito gets canned, AG takes over the D. Rinse and repeat. I don't think AG gets canned mid-season.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I disagree. I think the smart move for the AD is to distance himself from Al as quickly as possible and marry himself to a new coach and contract, which will carry into the new administration.
I think both arguments have merit.

I can see the Administration being hesitant to fire Golden and eat that contract (especially with that extension). I can also see Blake not thinking he has the authority to sack Golden without a President to back him.

Personally I think he'd gain a lot of faith with the fanbase/doners if he sacked Golden and went in another direction, but that takes balls.

Unfortunately, I don't disagree with the reality of your assessment, but why wouldn't Donna make the move, if it were up to her, on the way out?

The fund can absorb it. Her contributions to the fund far outweigh this kind of hit.

It wouldn't tarnish her legacy a bit, even for the AG faction, in a practical sense.

It would be nothing more than a parting shot or atonement for a series of mistakes regarding the FB program, the very FB program whose success measurably enabled her to raise the funds she had a hand in, during her tenure - which was the best part of her legacy.

Again, I fear that AG has a free ride until the end of 2015, regardless.

This post is so hilarious for so many reasons. People like you suck because you just don't learn when to shut the **** up.

Thanks for proving my point, but then again you've been doing it for years. Lmao

You have no idea what you're even laughing at.

Beat reporters not paid to have opinions per se, more to report.

its the columnists that need to grab the pitchforks, they are paid to opine

Lebaturd has the stage and voice to eviscerate Al. He loves the racial angle. And one of Golden's oldest and most vocal critics is Whitlock, who happens to be Dan's boy. They need to start the narrative that if UM fired Randy, a respected African American coach with deep community and university ties, then how can they justify keeping Golden. That will rustle Donna.

Same angle I was advocating a couple weeks ago. Whitlock should get it rolling.

Advertisement
Back