D'Onofrio making changes?

Advertisement
Coach decided to go with a 4-3, one gap attacking defense even though we had a top 15 defense last season. I applaud his willingness to adapt his philosophy to our talent.

Coach decided to go with a 4-3, one gap attacking defense even though we had a top 15 defense last season. I applaud his willingness to adapt his philosophy to our talent.

3-4 or 4-3 does not really matter as long as you are attacking

well its a good start and gives a little hope that things might get better, the talent is there forsure, prayers answered ?

Advertisement
I wonder if melvin had some input on the defensive changes, with the guys we have and IF there is changes and they stick with it the D-line will have a good year

Messing with success will be the downfall of this program.

I'll believe it when I see it. If it happens I'll be happy but Golden will still have to go. He had 4 seasons to adjust.

Advertisement
they are nuts. anytime we played aggressive we have looked good. they better make changes.

On a side note, people around the program have said Melvin is a way better coach on technique than franklin people
just dont want to bash franklin. I heard he is really teaching the kids good but has ZERO personality lol

Nice little "cover my ***" line there by Barry at the end: "still up to the players to execute".

Golden and his crew would be on an even hotter seat if the dudes like Jackson, with the highest circulation among the non-lunatic fringe fans, stopped worrying about their relationship and started actually calling it the way they see it.

Of course it's on the players to execute, but ain't it funny how Urban Meyer and Nick Saban ALWAYS find a way to get their players to execute?

they liked golden because shannon wasnt a people person. golden gave them more access. they dont care about the record.

Golden has said publicly several times this offseason that there will be changes in UM's approach. Coconut Creek receiver Binjimen Victor told Canesport.com recently that "they are going to change the way they do things,... but didn't say how."

All I needed to read.

Advertisement
three-card-monte.jpg

Advertisement
Always easy to say changes are coming until game time and then you panic and go back to being a conservative little ***. Saw it last year will see it happen again this year.

Always easy to say changes are coming until game time and then you panic and go back to being a conservative little ***. Saw it last year will see it happen again this year.

Exactly. Reminds me of how we heard non-stop how they weren't going to treat Kaaya like a true freshman QB at Nebraska then no sooner than the postgame presser did they use it as an excuse for having had to limit the offense.

CIS has cornered the market on malcontents and mopes. If you can't see the progress we've made you just don't want to see it. Hop on the bandwagon, friends!

Advertisement
Back