Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We will never be back, that's just reality of where we are at in modern day CFB.
Majority of These elite south Florida kids won’t , they don’t want the pressure that comes with building something up and rather go to an established program. What’s funny is Miami I’m sure has the most dends in the league by from any school and have 2 of the top 10 paid dends in Calais Campbell and Oliver Vernon(they may be top 5)

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.
I get that in regard to winning. But in terms of getting to the next level as a DE? Miami is up there with anyone.

Anthony Chickillo, Calais Campbell, Chad Thomas, Joe Jackson, Olivier Vernon, RJ McIntosh, AQM...if Chad Thomas can get drafted in the 3rd, Donnell Harris can get drafted in the 1st here.

But I do unfortunately get the perspective when it comes to winning.

Advertisement
Someone mentioned a few weeks ago on TOS that they heard he was transferring to Gulliver. I wonder if that is part of this, too...
He’s on a sec/acc tour with the whole booker t Washington team for all of these visits so I’m not dire about that. We will see

Ding ding ding

When was UGA's last title? And yet in Kirby's tenure, he's been getting top 3 classes annually.
They did play in the championship game in 2018 and they have been winning a lot more games than miami has.

Majority of These elite south Florida kids won’t , they don’t want the pressure that comes with building something up and rather go to an established program. What’s funny is Miami I’m sure has the most dends in the league by from any school and have 2 of the top 10 paid dends in Calais Campbell and Oliver Vernon(they may be top 5)

But but but they were drafted low. Miami players get to the league and live up to their talent. We're not UF where they fold.

Advertisement
LMAO if you really buy this. He isn't coming even if we go undefeated. This is just an excuse to decommit, man. WAKE UP!

When was the last time we went undefeated? How was our recruiting class?

This isn't complicated. People say, "We've been getting burned by these types of kids for years!" No ****. We've been a dumpster fire for years. Those two things are related.

If Manny beats UF and we win double-digit games, we will have a monster class. If we get the same old performance on the field, we will get the same old results in recruiting.

Advertisement
They did play in the championship game in 2018 and they have been winning a lot more games than miami has.

I would hope so, their division is a **** joke (UF's your main competition) and Kirby was handed a great roster. But with all of those 4 and 5 star players they get (some paid), how many titles have they won? How many 1st round picks did they have in the draft this past season?

I get that in regard to winning. But in terms of getting to the next level as a DE? Miami is up there with anyone.

Anthony Chickillo, Calais Campbell, Chad Thomas, Joe Jackson, Olivier Vernon, RJ McIntosh, AQM...if Chad Thomas can get drafted in the 3rd, Donnell Harris can get drafted in the 1st here.

But I do unfortunately get the perspective when it comes to winning.
Stop making sense

Advertisement
He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

Can I have some more excuses. If he’s talented and produces, he’ll get drafted in the first round no matter what.

Won’t get back in the championship game without talent like this, who keep turning their back on us for bags from the klan. Don’t you see it’s a vicious circle. No talent, no playoffs, which leads to no talent which leads to no playoffs, Which leads to no talent. It never ends.

Stop excusing these divas and bag whores when they go tap dancing for the KKK.

You right sometimes you gotta face those facts what have we really done to make a 5 star guy wanna come here really?

Ppl can make all the excuses they want but kids have to come in and change the narrative. Memphis basketball just signed the number 1 class in the country and the top ranked player in the country signed from Memphis and when is the last time they won a championship. Win a championship only 2 teams can stake claim to having a realistic shot Alabama and Clemson so are all of the kids going to go to those two schools??? Its why ppl come on here and bash that south florida mentality. u show me kids making a post talking about they are texas and will always be texas but looking to leave texas to go to school. Just show me 1. our coaches better get a new mentality of their own stop letting this kids play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back