Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

Ya I been saying this. I know bag talk is the new thing or whatever but I’m telling you we win and start consistently getting our name in the playoff talks Miami has so much potential to be booming just these 7-6 seasons ain’t gonna cut it . PRIME EXAMPLE. 2018 recruiting class. We balled that year and pulled a lot of guys in. Even if we just get in the playoffs and lose the first game kids are gonna jump on our boat . We got everything kids want but actually winning.

It's a fair assessment and I'd agree, if he decommitted back in January. What's changed between then and now aside from him taking visits?

At the end of the day, I think every kid should take visits, and yes, we have to prove it on the field, that's a given. But let's not pretend these decommitments are only about product on the field especially given dubious timing.

Ding ding ding

When was UGA's last title? And yet in Kirby's tenure, he's been getting top 3 classes annually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Garvin and HIll need to eat this year not only for wins but for guys like this to notice and see how they can eat too

He is 2020 now and a 5 star talent. It’s a big miss if the staff loses him when Hill, Garvin and patchan are all gone after this year.

Proves my point. Any commitment for 2021 means absolutely nothing when it gets closer to putting that ink on paper.

I’m not sure why everyone is surprised. Decommit all you want to a second chance going to be harder to come by.

Advertisement
He's been to Alabama, UGA, UF, FSU, GTech since last week. Now at South Carolina. IF he is reclassifying, this isn't a sudden decision.

Advertisement
It's a fair assessment and I'd agree, if he decommitted back in January. What's changed between then and now aside from him taking visits?

At the end of the day, I think every kid should take visits, and yes, we have to prove it on the field, that's a given. But let's not pretend these decommitments are only about product on the field especially given dubious timing.
What has changed is he is a 2020 recruit now. Maybe with him being in the 2021 class he was willing to wait it out and see what miami did this year and then make a decision from there.

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

How about YOU be the reason Miami gets back on top...instead of going to help another school win a championship

exactly. best post on this thread. Kids will stay home if we win. they have to drop bags to get them to live in east bumbleville. winning at UM is like playing for a pro team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back