Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Motherfvck these kids

Advertisement
He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.

So if he goes to F$U what’s it about?

Pretty sure he didn't make it to Clemson. I have been watching their board. Anna Hickey said he told her his visit "at Georgia" lasted longer . He is on that bus trip now and they are at South Carolina

He said he wants to win a national championship and go to the next level. We've been losing for 15 years and our guys are getting drafted too low. People don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

This one is simple to me. He wants to be here but he won't commit until he is confident in Miami's future. . If we win and get momentum, guys like this will be jumping in the boat. It's not always about bags.
It's a fair assessment and I'd agree, if he decommitted back in January. What's changed between then and now aside from him taking visits?

At the end of the day, I think every kid should take visits, and yes, we have to prove it on the field, that's a given. But let's not pretend these decommitments are only about product on the field especially given dubious timing.

Advertisement

****, he didn’t think about that when he was locked in before? I mean why did he commit initially to not get drafted? This is terrible. He’s all Cane then he reclassify and now he can’t get to the next level? That’s absolute garbage.

Last edited:
The sooner y’all get that Duke, Lingard, & Chaney were all exceptions and not the ruling, the sooner you’ll get some sleep at night. 5 ⭐ players who commit to Miami early RARELY stay w Miami. That’s Word to Donell and James Williams, Manny best hope will be to build a team w a lot of 4 ⭐ and 3 ⭐ recruits w high upside. And hope to have a breakout season like Dabo did.

Advertisement

No he doesn't. Then why did he commit in the first place?

Advertisement

I call BS on that one we been singing this same win and they will come BS for years now and nothing has changed. Just admit it these kids are bag chasers.

LMAO if you really buy this. He isn't coming even if we go undefeated. This is just an excuse to decommit, man. WAKE UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back