Donaldson's weight on new 2020 roster

Can we bring back Randy Shannon to chain himself to the refrigerator? Worked once before.

Advertisement
I still don't think that weight is legit. How are you 6-6 and looks this fat? He probably has a physical or mental problem, hope the staff is able to help him get out of the cycle

I actually dont understand. Has someone not explained to him at this weight he wont get drafted and be teaching high school football for $30K a year? If he spends 1 f***** year busting his *** in the weight room and playing well, he gets drafted and makes a few hundred K easy, maybe a few Mil if he shows out and can last in the league 3-4 years.

I dont get it really. I know they're young kids in college but ****. To waste that talent (and $) on cheeseburgers, LOL. The choice seems pretty black & white simple here

Advertisement
agree 100%, really nice kid and has shown great flashes but self discipline when it comes to eating has been his biggest enemy. Lorenzo Neal jr. at Purdue had an ACL at the end of last year which added on to similar weight issues. Ended up sitting out all year and for awhile seemed set to go pro but decided to take a redshirt and is now coming back for a 5th year. If Donaldson wants any chance at a pro career he needs to take his time with his rehab and fully dedicate himself to the weight room and change is diet

Can you call him and tell him that? Who the F is advising these kids?

Y'all crowned Feeley last off-season. If he really the GOAT I need to see something. He get this young man in shape...

Advertisement
He’ll be the first UM player to leave campus with diabeetus.

Didn’t Todd Seivers have diateetus

625B1BB9-580D-4C63-BFC6-7890E2DBEB48.jpeg

Y'all crowned Feeley last off-season. If he really the GOAT I need to see something. He get this young man in shape...

Looking back at it. Feely was an off the wall hire. Manny only knew him for a few days. I was surprised Collins didn’t bring him to GT.

Advertisement
Looking back at it. Feely was an off the wall hire. Manny only knew him for a few days. I was surprised Collins didn’t bring him to GT.

he was a good hire though. mostly everyone got into great shape. donaldson doesnt give a **** to do what he needs to do away from the coaches

Advertisement
Feeley was a very good hire. Donaldson just doesn’t give a ****

gotta disagree; between all the missed tackles, guys getting pushed off the LOS w ease, and players being driven back on one-on-one assignments, our team looked weak. Go back & watch our short clips in the weight room, and look how often help was given on the bench. We were slow, and weak.

gotta disagree; between all the missed tackles, guys getting pushed off the LOS w ease, and players being driven back on one-on-one assignments, our team looked weak. Go back & watch our short clips in the weight room, and look how often help was given on the bench. We were slow, and weak.

He isn’t teaching the tackling so I cant blame him for that. Missed tackles were more technique issues. Depth is also an issue. Think it was unrealistic to expect MAJOR turn around in 8 months

He isn’t teaching the tackling so I cant blame him for that. Missed tackles were more technique issues. Depth is also an issue. Think it was unrealistic to expect MAJOR turn around in 8 months

major turnaround was not needed; but we took a step back in a lot of areas. U can place partial blame on technique, but we were bouncing off of guys when we put a shoulder pad in them. Physically, guys looked the part, but strength, explosiveness was not there.

Advertisement
Back