Donaldson and the rest of the OLine

Advertisement
What black magic do I have to perform for our OL to be decent...**** just average lol

70B2332C-07E1-4B47-AB93-6F8A28BF57A7.gif

D64F36E4-46C0-4FD5-B2F3-95FB307BAB33.gif

Advertisement
Donaldson has an extra month before he might be needed (game 4 vs Sparty). He probably won't be ready to go though. Pitt shouldnt be a problem and Wake is terrible on defense. UNC was 50th in sacks and 71st in passing yards allowed, I expect King to light them up at home. I'd like to see him at UVA and FSU. If he's healthy by then, he can still contribute a lot when the OL will probably be dinged up and still keep his RS. Win/win

Pitt may have one of the best dl we play against

Pitt may have one of the best dl we play against

Yeah you are right. Narduzzi has a tremendous eye for defensive talent. But I don't have much respect for a Mark Whipple offense. Pitt was 114th(!) n scoring O last year, which is worse than Miami. Thats hard to do. We got a lot better. I don't see any changes on that side of the ball for them.

I hope someone is actually better than Scaife at Tackle. I think Guard is Scaifes money position.

Scaife has the prototype size for a Guard, but I just can't help but to trust my eyes when the game is on. He's been very good at RT, and for someone to be better than him at Tackle, they would have to certainly be an 2nd/3rd string All-Conference type of talent at the very least. So, I agree that I hope someone is better than Scaife, because then our Tackle play will be in good hands, but I like seeing Scaife at Tackle. A bunch of us called it early last year before the season started that Scaife should've been at RT and of course they waited until UF killed Campbell's confidence before making the swap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back