Don Chaney thoughts.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
His injuries are over blown. I heard it was precautionary clean up that will help in the long run rather than stuff to cause concern
Pray Yom Kippur GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why come we can't get our RBs right physically? DJ Dallas was fat, Knighton is too thin, Chaney's shoulder pops out whenever he turns on the microwave......wtf gives with David
I mean freshmans are not usually right of way ready to be a feature player, you’ll have a handful but not all, even if there highly rated, it’s a different level football, physically and mentally

Advertisement
I think once he puts on some muscle u will see a better Knighton. I think he will look different by the eye this season compared to his fresh year.
He was an EE who did not appear to benefit as much from an offseason of lifting at UM. Obviously it was a weird offseason but I'm assuming he had regular access to the weight room.

Well since he was out since spring and they said questionable for the start of camp I think there was some cause for concern.
i think you misunderstand what im saying. its knock that he could play with but its probably better to sacrifice some short time to get it cleaned up.

Advertisement
Back