Don Chaney thoughts.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep arguing that the kids don’t like the touchdown rings. It may become old or common place but the first touchdown of a career the youngsters love it.

I’m just as happy as you guys to see Chaney play well. He had some very tough runs and I liked his vision on that last TD run. Awesome job Chaney!

I can criticize and can commend w/o having to attack people.

Advertisement
I was and still am a huge Chaney fan. His potential is stupid high and the speed he showed on that 9 route was crazy for a guy his size.

but overall I was disappointed with his play. His vision looked awful and he's too impatient. He looked like a freshman on that 9 route too when he didn't look for the ball( it was a really good throw by king). He also whiffed on a block on the TD throw to Brevin.

I know it's only game 2 and Chaney can easily improve on his vision/patience through the season. Seems like he graded out as our worst player according to PFF.

cd7.gif

Advertisement
I have 11k posts on here bud. I think I deserve the right to make one little blemish. Calm down. Don was a bull last night & I enjoyed it as much as anybody. They’re both phenomenal.
Just saying you got more posts than me and you came 3 years after me! Maybe you need to let the players decide it on the field. I like winning and I want them both to succeed. They are clearly 2 different type of backs. It's room for both of them to eat.

Just saying you got more posts than me and you came 3 years after me! Maybe you need to let the players decide it on the field. I like winning and I want them both to succeed. They are clearly 2 different type of backs. It's room for both of them to eat.
I wasn’t comparing me to you. I was just saying I love this ******* team lol I hope Chaney runs for a million.

Don ran hard last night and he has major homerun potential. It's almost like he's always on the verge of breaking it. His speed/power ratio is very noticable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back