Don Chaney thoughts.....

I was and still am a huge Chaney fan. His potential is stupid high and the speed he showed on that 9 route was crazy for a guy his size.

but overall I was disappointed with his play. His vision looked awful and he's too impatient. He looked like a freshman on that 9 route too when he didn't look for the ball( it was a really good throw by king). He also whiffed on a block on the TD throw to Brevin.

I know it's only game 2 and Chaney can easily improve on his vision/patience through the season. Seems like he graded out as our worst player according to PFF.

A freshman looking like a freshman? No way

Advertisement
It came out wrong cause it was wrong, and WTF is you, his public defender, GTFOH, if you don't see nothing wrong with what he said than you need to STFU TOO, with speed. I got an idea, instead of him criticizing Chaney, how bout he criticize that dumb *** post he put up. So let me get this straight, that **** gone criticize chaney and it's ok, but he post something dumb **** and gets criticized and somebody gone come to his defense, ***** that, if **** gets posted it better be real, nobody wants to hear you or his non-sense. But since you wanna be his public defender, how bout you translate for his sensitive *** what exactly it was that he was trying to say that somehow didn't come out right!
Calm down there tiger. The guy said he was a big fan he wasn't questioning his manhood. All of that vitriol and cursing for a massage board comment? We all love Chaney. Chaney is a beast. We all know that. It's just not that big of a deal no matter how many times you say it is.

You want me to pile on a guy for making some innocent comment that is a little critical of a football player? I'm just not going to do it because it's not that big of a deal. It's not like he said the kid sucks. Was his comment message board gold? No of course not. Chaney is a true freshman with mad skills and a huge ceiling but he is only a freshman so the kid is going to do freshman things so yes his post was a bit daft in that regard. I would bust his balls about about it in a good natured way but you just went way over the top with it IMO. Don't be so sensitive.

I was and still am a huge Chaney fan. His potential is stupid high and the speed he showed on that 9 route was crazy for a guy his size.

but overall I was disappointed with his play. His vision looked awful and he's too impatient. He looked like a freshman on that 9 route too when he didn't look for the ball( it was a really good throw by king). He also whiffed on a block on the TD throw to Brevin.

I know it's only game 2 and Chaney can easily improve on his vision/patience through the season. Seems like he graded out as our worst player according to PFF.
Thanks for posting a dumb enough post to where I can use the new vomit emoji on.
You're the worst!
👍🏿🖕🏿

Last edited:
Advertisement
Calm down there tiger. The guy said he was a big fan he wasn't questioning his manhood. All of that vitriol and cursing for a massage board comment? We all love Chaney. Chaney is a beast. We all know that. It's just not that big of a deal no matter how many times you say it is.

You want me to pile on a guy for making some innocent comment that is a little critical of a football player? I'm just not going to do it because it's not that big of a deal. It's not like he said the kid sucks. Was his comment message board gold? No of course not. Chaney is a true freshman with mad skills and a huge ceiling but he is only a freshman so the kid is going to do freshman things so yes his post was a bit daft in that regard. I would bust his balls about about it in a good natured way but you just went way over the top with it IMO. Don't be so sensitive.
I'm not piling on ****, and you are allowing yourself to be a clown for trying to defend em. He's the primary problem with a lot of these new UM fans, to got damyum dramatic with dumb ****, and now you and him want to play like he's victim, GTFOH, since he decided to try and make Chaney a victim of his perpatrator post/words, now it's his turn, he's a clown, and you failed at trying to explain to the board what he meant, plus that **** can talk for himself, are you his mom, still speaking up for em after he done phucked again. The freshmen are off limits, of all the players on the roster he goes at him, nobody gives a damyum about his disappointment, chaney is all Cane and out their working hard to get better and your client wanted to be a moron and criticize him, GTFOH man with that weak ****!

If that's how you interpret defending True hardworking freshman, than keep up your hoe *** work!
What are you defending tho? I didn’t say kid was bad, just made some mistakes, which is ok. I understand I could have worded it differently, I just like Chaney game a lot and was disappointed with what I saw Sat. Hope to see a bounce back next week.

You and everyone responding like I said kid is a bust are perplexing imo. Every kid on the team can be applauded or criticized. Just the nature of the game.

The issue I got with you, is this tough talk for no reason. Always peep when people twitter talk for no reason. It’s like you was bullied all your life and this is your chance to get somebody back lol.

Advertisement
What are you defending tho? I didn’t say kid was bad, just made some mistakes, which is ok. I understand I could have worded it differently, I just like Chaney game a lot and was disappointed with what I saw Sat. Hope to see a bounce back next week.

You and everyone responding like I said kid is a bust are perplexing imo. Every kid on the team can be applauded or criticized. Just the nature of the game.

The issue I got with you, is this tough talk for no reason. Always peep when people twitter talk for no reason. It’s like you was bullied all your life and this is your chance to get somebody back lol.
If you think this is tuff talk, you must be from some weak-*** place, you still don't get it, so remain clueless and perplexed, all morons can't be helped, so carry-on!

I'm not piling on ****, and you are allowing yourself to be a clown for trying to defend em. He's the primary problem with a lot of these new UM fans, to got damyum dramatic with dumb ****, and now you and him want to play like he's victim, GTFOH, since he decided to try and make Chaney a victim of his perpatrator post/words, now it's his turn, he's a clown, and you failed at trying to explain to the board what he meant, plus that **** can talk for himself, are you his mom, still speaking up for em after he done phucked again. The freshmen are off limits, of all the players on the roster he goes at him, nobody gives a damyum about his disappointment, chaney is all Cane and out their working hard to get better and your client wanted to be a moron and criticize him, GTFOH man with that weak ****!
Good Lord you're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists aren't you?

OP I think what’s getting people riled up is your assessment of his vision. Vision is an either you have it or you don’t. I also think if your going to critique a freshman after two games that’s also a bit premature.
However, @Calvin bro, your raging at an over the top level as well. Guys we’re all rooting for the canes, maybe we can all do a better job of asking for clarification or adding something good a player does with the critique.
I don’t disagree with Calvins issue with OP, but I completely agree with the Francis that your over the top in defense of Chaney.
Fact is, this is big boy ball and the film doesn’t lie. If you make bad play’s people are going to point them out.
Can we all agree that we need to curb stomp FSU??? Huh???? Anyone with me on that?? Lol

Have a blessed day Canes bros!

Advertisement
OP I think what’s getting people riled up is your assessment of his vision. Vision is an either you have it or you don’t. I also think if your going to critique a freshman after two games that’s also a bit premature.
However, @Calvin bro, your raging at an over the top level as well. Guys we’re all rooting for the canes, maybe we can all do a better job of asking for clarification or adding something good a player does with the critique.
I don’t disagree with Calvins issue with OP, but I completely agree with the Francis that your over the top in defense of Chaney.
Fact is, this is big boy ball and the film doesn’t lie. If you make bad play’s people are going to point them out.
Can we all agree that we need to curb stomp FSU??? Huh???? Anyone with me on that?? Lol

Have a blessed day Canes bros!
Listen, the **** that's "over the top" is anybody saying "how disappointed they are" we a True Freshmen, who I going to go thru growing pains, to single out that small **** that he did is pure stupidity, it the man was turning the ball over as a True Freshman, that would be more of something to point out, but for anybody to act like Chaney should've been more in-sync with the transfer in QB on a pass-route, when the transfer in QB is not even in-sync with his receivers yet is beyond ridiculous. When coach richt was here, many on this board, all kept hearing is "coach richt needs to let the freshman in".

Coach richt knew what he was, alot of those freshmen weren't ready, to many people in here go crazy during signing periods, now that. 2 games in, they complaining about the same recruits already, that's the sad part.

So you, like others who want to try and defend the criticizer from getting criticized, wake-up!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back