Don’t worry Mario is addressing the QB room

The U is back to work

All ACC
Premium
What we know:
- Jacurri Brown - project
- Emory Williams - project
- Judd Anderson - project

This is what this ******* has coming back that we know. Sure portal is there but we aren’t landing anyone elite after what Dawson and Mario are showing. So his plan to remedy this is to have THREE project QBs on the roster and that’s if Jacurri doesn’t also leave which I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he did.

Advertisement
What we know:

This is what this ******* has coming back that we know. Sure portal is there but we aren’t landing anyone elite after what Dawson and Mario are showing. So his plan to remedy this is to have THREE project QBs on the roster and that’s if Jacurri doesn’t also leave which I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he did.
But this time is it personal? Asking for a friend.

What we know:

Would a good portal qb even want to risk coming to play for this mess on offense. I guess if the price was right...sucks bc the schedule next year looks extremely favorable

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pretty sure Kyle Wright was the last 5 star QB we signed. Ironically, he was awful. I just don’t understand why we haven’t prioritized signing elite QB since then
If we include transfers, Jake Heaps was a 5 star

Advertisement
Pretty sure Kyle Wright was the last 5 star QB we signed. Ironically, he was awful. I just don’t understand why we haven’t prioritized signing elite QB since then
Is it that we haven’t prioritized it or that we haven’t offered a system that an elite QB would show interest in playing in?

This is one where i dont get all the Mario hate. NO QB WAS GOING TO TRANSFER HERE WITH TVD AS QB1. Who the F would come here to be the back-up behind a top 10 college QB, future NFL QB that Bama wanted (thats what TVD was before this meltdown. Crazy i know but 100% true).

We will clearly hit the portal hard this year for QB1 to compete against Emory next year.

I think we do find one. We can sell a good offensive line and running game to work with. If we have a competent/confident QB with our current offensive roster this season has a different result and feel for players, fans, and recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back