Don’t worry Mario is addressing the QB room

Advertisement
I don’t think Emory is the project that some of you star whores Miami found him first why didn’t he have other offers types think he is…

Yeah, Emory so far seems good to me, but we have to get him on the field.

Again, I caught major flack for saying Emory should have started the UVA game. I felt he'd earned it and it would have given TVD's leg injury an extra week to heal. One can only wonder now, but Emory got better as the Clemson game progressed. How would he have looked against a very pedestrian UVA defense?

This is the stuff that competent head coaches do. Guys like Mario, not so much.

It’s wild to think that the best strategy available for us would be to see who Duke is recruiting at the qb position and try and go after those prospects

Advertisement
Would a good portal qb even want to risk coming to play for this mess on offense. I guess if the price was right...sucks bc the schedule next year looks extremely favorable

What qb would not like the oline and stable of backs we'll have?

Advertisement
Has the QB spot been addressed well? No. It’s been OK. And they over invested in TVD. And now he’s crashed and burned. And they can’t seem to be able to surpass it emotionally.

Without Cohen, Lee, and potentially Rivers do we really know what the OL will look like?
We just got the number 1 juco ol committed, got Cooper, Mauinoa, Okunlola, returning. Look at our returning backs with Fletcher, Citizen, etc. There is a foundation that a QB can look at as insurance that he doesn't have to carry the offense by himself, just manage it. That in my view pretty attractive. Of course, this assumes we don't see an exodus through portal and current recruits bailing.

Advertisement
Emory Williams is not a project. He was a **** good recruit. Qualified for the Elite 11.

As well, he played admirably in his one start here against the best defense the Canes have faced this season.
Yup. Better numbers than Sam Hartman against Clemson. He gives us our best chance of winning at this point. Really frustrating to see him not get a chance to play. TVD has lost the confidence of his teammates.

Advertisement
For all his can’t hit the side of a barn, Jacurri completed 60% of his passes. I would love to see him in the game like NC ST used Armstrong last night with Emory as the starter. If he rolls ole TVD out there to get slaughtered it shows he is lost.

BTW, Kirby Freeman was a borderline 5 Star. 😂

What we know:
- Jacurri Brown - project
- Emory Williams - project
- Judd Anderson - project

This is what this ******* has coming back that we know. Sure portal is there but we aren’t landing anyone elite after what Dawson and Mario are showing. So his plan to remedy this is to have THREE project QBs on the roster and that’s if Jacurri doesn’t also leave which I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he did.
Surely Tyler can't go pro now.

What we know:
- Jacurri Brown - project
- Emory Williams - project
- Judd Anderson - project

This is what this ******* has coming back that we know. Sure portal is there but we aren’t landing anyone elite after what Dawson and Mario are showing. So his plan to remedy this is to have THREE project QBs on the roster and that’s if Jacurri doesn’t also leave which I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he did.
Don't worry this is the new age way of recruiting. Just let all the football schools sign elite QBs and have Mario and Alonzo scouting 3*. Think of all the monies the program is saving.

This is one where i dont get all the Mario hate. NO QB WAS GOING TO TRANSFER HERE WITH TVD AS QB1. Who the F would come here to be the back-up behind a top 10 college QB, future NFL QB that Bama wanted (thats what TVD was before this meltdown. Crazy i know but 100% true).

We will clearly hit the portal hard this year for QB1 to compete against Emory next year.
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Back