Domiating in the trenches guys - why the DL is our best unit

OP, Golden is still our coach and Mark is still DC. Ted Hendricks, Lester Williams, Jerome Brown, and Dan Stubbs could be lining up on Dline and it would still get raped. Penetration and reaction are not allowed in Al's defense. You must READ! Then linemen dance, LBS drop back farther, and DBs maintain safe distance at all times. I'll agree this is best players on dline we have had but Al has no clue how to use them.

Friend, you may want to change your screen name to "AlGoldenHater." You have become very salty. I hope you can regain some objectivity and acknowledge the awesome job Coach Golden is doing in restocking the team with talented players and solid human beings.

Advertisement
BwnGerLCEAA3e0B.jpg

Jesus pictures like that just kill any ill conceived hope

Advertisement
Our DL will be so dominant this year that opposing offenses won't be able to move the ball. We will set a UM record for sacks this season. Here's our leaders for this season:

AQM--18 sacks
Jackson--12 to 15 sacks
Chad--10 to 12 sacks.

It's going to be a feeding frenzy.

It's going to be **** for opposing QBs.

It'll be like having four Derrick Ham's out there getting after it.

Our DL will be so dominant this year that opposing offenses won't be able to move the ball. We will set a UM record for sacks this season. Here's our leaders for this season:

AQM--18 sacks
Jackson--12 to 15 sacks
Chad--10 to 12 sacks.

tumblr_mb38gy0kMm1rovkca.gif

Advertisement
Is Golden still the coach here?? Until he's not, stop with these hypothetical, delusional threads. 5 years now...the Kool-Aid should be completely out of your system by now.

I wouldn't doubt that the DL may be our best unit this year. All you need to know. Can't wait 'till the post game presser after week 2 when Golden tells everyone we're a Top 10 defense.

Thomas-showed almost no flashes last year, had a bad season, we'll see.
Kamalu-is a better pass rusher than Pierre-that's not saying much-so far, as a DT, he has never been more than ordinary.
AQM-didn't play well as a Freshman-might have been a little bit better than Thomas. There is a good chance that Thmas and Muhammad will not play as well as Chickillo and McCord
Wyche-last year was one of the worst DTs to ever play for Miami. He was moving a lot better in the Spring. With a huge improvement he might be mediocre.
Heurtelou-solidly mediocre.
Moten-he and Norten are our most athletically gifted DTs-could be a pleasant surprise.
Jenkins-was sensational the first two games of the season, then played like crap the rest of the year. He was so bad he barely saw the field in the latter part of the season.
Hamilton-I don't think he ever figures.
Harris-showed some flashes against the run-stunk as a pass rusher.
Jackson-???
Moore-up to this point has been absolutely terrible.
King-has been worse than Moore.

There have been some indication that the DL will be more aggressive. I hope its true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know you're being sarcastic, but how funny would it be if it actually happened? I think we'd have people dying from shock. I might be one of them.

AQM--18 sacks
Jackson--12 to 15 sacks
Chad--10 to 12 sacks.

Advertisement
Back