NFL Dolphins

Advertisement
Philly fans having a blast rooting for us to lose. Situations reversed from last year with Houston

Advertisement
Advertisement
The thread got silent fast…
This team is so frustrating. They show you a couple flashes here and there. But they will find a way to disappoint in the long run even if they pull this out. I’m more surprised at how poor the defense has been overall this year. I was expecting a very dominant unit. Shame on me.

Advertisement
This team is so frustrating. They show you a couple flashes here and there. But they will find a way to disappoint in the long run even if they pull this out. I’m more surprised at how poor the defense has been overall this year. I was expecting a very dominant unit. Shame on me.
I honestly feel bad for Tua. He has no run game and this D has regressed so bad. He threw 2 picks but he gave this team the lead and they ******* blew it just like last week. We should be 3-4 but this trash defense has us 1-6 heading into Buffalo which of course we’re gonna lose.

Advertisement
Tua is a young QB being given no margin for error with this team.

Justin Herbert is better no doubt, but you can win with Tua if you get him some help. He’s got a college OL and a practice squad receiving unit.

Trading for Watson, is also trading places with the Texans. As much as I’d love that talent upgrade at QB, Tua is not the biggest issue here.

Advertisement
Back