NFL Dolphins

Advertisement
Told my pops who’s a diehard Chargers fan; Dolphins made a major mistake taking Tua, coming off a major hip injury, over Herbert. He thanks ya’ll every Sunday.
Major hip surgery (terrible at any age) and blatantly obvious that he got happy feet and stared down receivers vs. a real defense in Clemson.

Trash from day 1. Bull**** QB.

Advertisement
I freely admit my fail in that I said Herbert was trash.

But I also thought Tua was steaming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am always skeptical about Bama QBs because their offense usually has a massive talent advantage over opponents. When they have to play teams that have the same level of talent (or more) it puts them in a position they aren't comfortable with.
Na you can tell who’s a product and who’s not. I got an eerie sensation e a in my stomach when Mac took that O to another level and now Bryce has taken it further sense then.

Na you can tell who’s a product and who’s not. I got an eerie sensation e a in my stomach when Mac took that O to another level and now Bryce has taken it further sense then.

Great college QBs, but I am skeptical either will have a long NFL career. Jones right now is in the bottom half of QBs in the league. Granted he's new so not fair to judge his long term career outlook quite yet. Bama QBs since Joe Namath have a reputation of being busts. I think Jones and Young will carry on that tradition, but only time will tell.

Advertisement
I wanted Ross to give up the farm for Joe Burrow. Tua is not a NFL QB. Fire all of Miami!
It’s the “Miami” thing to do, historically. Given two choices, a home run and a disaster. Which one do we pick? I just can’t believe our luck in picking Marino and Schnelly, Once in a million years kinda luck.

Advertisement
Back