NFL Dolphins struggles

Advertisement
Keep Tua for the length of his rookie deal, s draft a QB in the 2nd round
which one?
Relaxing Machine Gun Kelly GIF by Music Choice

Advertisement
So cut Tua and Draft another this year in the second?
Tough to cut a guy who was producing when he was available. They better determine if he’s gonna be their long term guy, or get busy finding a FA short term while drafting one for long term. Problem is, no draft capital and won’t be bad enough to have a high pick for a while (hopefully)

"when he was available"....and that ain't gonna happen again next year is it?

Here's my rather obvious point. There is no second round pick worth drafting at QB. Period. Plus historically, we've sucked with QB's in the second. Look at the Dolphin GM. He inspires such confidence doesn't he? I mean, yeah man, you just love Grier don't you?

no?

Ok, then.

No get help where its urgent. OL, LB maybe. Haven't thought about it or read enough, but QB isn't one for the draft. FA QB...yes.

Getting a FA QB who can take us the rest of the way and sit ****-For-Brains for a year, then you have something. Play Tua just enough to get his draft stock up to a second rounder then jettison his injury prone butt to New Orleans for all I care.

Does Wyoming or SD have an NFL team I don't know about?

Tough to cut a guy who was producing when he was available. They better determine if he’s gonna be their long term guy, or get busy finding a FA short term while drafting one for long term. Problem is, no draft capital and won’t be bad enough to have a high pick for a while (hopefully)
My prediction...Tua is done playing in the NFL....Medical reasons.

Advertisement
McDaniel has proven be to as incompetent as Mario as far as clock management and getting in plays in a timely fashion. He need to improve immensely

Advertisement
Back