Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Advertisement
Really because I believe this same stunt is exactly what got rid of our last corches. But of course that upset you because you nothing but a corching apologist troll! So kick rocks back to your true team FSU or UF if you don’t like it pushy!
Anyone who believes banners got previous coaches fired will believe anything. And these simpletons vote. Lawd have mercy!!!!

Go Canes!!!!!!

The team is 5 dogchit games in.

I really believe the amount of coverage it's going to get is gonna spook the admin and start making things a little tense around the department, yes. We as fans have no choice at this point to apply pressure wherever we can. Pressure bursts pipes. F*ck sitting around that this downward spiral is just going to reverse itself on its own.

First off, I'm not happy about having 3 Ls either, but from what I remember, UM did have an opportunity to win all 3 of those games at the end. The ball hasn't bounced our way this season.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Do you really believe that your banner is going to make a difference in or whether Blake or Manny gets another year. Your gonna be disappointed. All your doing is embarrassing the University. The team is 5 games in, so why not wait and see how the rest of the other games play out.

Signed,

Peruche
I think it can't hurt. And the point is James, not Manny. The University and this team has embarrassed themselves. I think 5 games plus the rest of Blake's tenure is enough to call for his job. The Richt hire, as much as I do like Mark, didn't work. Manny so far, not looking good. He can't be allowed to make calls on this program's future.

First off, I'm not happy about having 3 Ls either, but from what I remember, UM did have an opportunity to win all 3 of those games at the end. The ball hasn't bounced our way this season.

Signed,

Peruche
Giving up a 4th and a mile isn't a "ball not bouncing our way" situation. 3 ints in the first quarter isn't either. Barely getting out of the CMU game must have had a lot of bounces going against us.

Look, there's bad luck losses and then there's this. It's pure incompetence.

Its a great week to do this as its Friday night game, nobody else playing and ESPN will eat this up. The banner will be played during the game multiple times and become a story if flown this week.

If they get blown out and are out of it in the second half (more than likely), the banner is all they'll talk about.

Genius

Advertisement

Signed,

Peruche

Competent coaching would not put us in those situations. We are better than every team we have played. We have been out coached.

.... banner five games into a new season, coming off of 7-6 last year, a 97-69 run between 2006 and 2018, one Coastal title in 15 tries, no ACC Championships and Miami's fifth head coach in 14 seasons. Got it. Totally makes sense.

And people wonder why outsiders think Canes fans are a bunch of entitled sh1tbirds.

Butch saw his first banner halfway through year three. Shannon and Golden each dealt with it after the three-year mark, but y'all are gonna **** on Manny after game five. Sure.

What say y'all at least attempt some logic, reason and discernment and judge this season after Thanksgiving weekend—not early October.

Agree. This is a ridiculous idea. Who in the world would want to come to Miami with sh*t like this happening already?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Awesome mirabal. That would put us at 300$ and only 150 away. The plane/banner is 495 and I already put in 50 and once we get to 445$ ill put in another 50 to bring us across the finish line.

If the banner doesn't focus on Blake James and his idiot minion Jennifer Strawley, then you're climbing up the wrong tree.

Its a great week to do this as its Friday night game, nobody else playing and ESPN will eat this up. The banner will be played during the game multiple times and become a story if flown this week.

disgraceful. This is the kind of petty stuff that gives Miami fans their bad reputation Who would want this job with fans like you people?

Advertisement
Back