Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Only 325$ more to go gents and Strawley and James are gonna have there day of reckoning for there sins against this program. We got 120$ so far in donations and there price is 495$ and I said Id Kick In the last 50$ to get us to 495$ which is a hundred bucks from me. So only 325$ more and the plane is flying.

I'll donate, but it can't be aimed at Manny, it needs to be aimed at Blake James and the rest of the admin.

Advertisement
This is why the rest of the country laughs at the largely delusional UM fanbase.
DOVVAEIOMNORCCB_20120820174447.jpg

History has taught us it is never too early for air power. Maybe we should have given Butch more time but hey, the results were great. I'm down with fly over campus -- as often as we can. Still, game day is not unreasonable. The school took the easy hire with Manny, just like with Mark, and needs to feel pain fast. The only easy hire they refuse to make is Butch -- like they are afraid of having another batch of NFL All Pros and HOF players. Manny will not be fired yet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to know we are done with him.

I agree with you bro. I feel the same way and to be honest it's an all time high of CANES FANS being upset about the state of our program. I never seen it this bad. We had enough! EVERYONE is on thin ice Coaches, Athletic Dir, President, Water girls, Bally boys all of em! Manny has to feel our pain and anguish. He signed up for this monster! Maybe he will get it together or maybe not? We shall see! If we got rid of our own former coach Shannon- who was a player in his days and also brought us a 2 chips one as a player one as a DC then we dang sure will with Manny as an FSU alum!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
15 years. No coaching search. Decades of complaining about the cost of funding the football program. We're late to the party. Its not even about Manny.
We're all ****ed but this will only result in all of us getting embarrassed. The fans, the school, the team. The media will probably attack us as well. And there will be no changes. The staff will circle the wagons. There's a right time for everything.

Advertisement
Back