Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

For those that think banners don't do anything, I point you to the only times it's been done.

First, Butch...

Scott Covington was asked about it from the 97 season...

"We've talked about that banner a lot," says Covington, a
fifth-year senior. "It has motivated us by serving as a reminder
of how embarrassing last season was."

And we all know the Golden banners and what their impact was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People hated the banner even when Golden was here.

“It’s embarrassing”
“Makes us look like bad fans”

Is what they say. When the athletic department is already an embarrassment. People saying we haven’t hit rock bottom = lol

We’ve got one ACC championship game appearance. 15 years of a mediocre administration and you guys talking about embarrassing. This entire program and athletic department should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

Some of you guys that went to the school hold this thing very dear to your heart. I’ll tell you this much. Being alumni doesn’t make you more of a fan than anyone else. There are kids that are fans of Miami that play on other college football teams. If your a fan your a fan.

If you donate or contribute that’s cool but look at what your donations and contributions have supported for 15 years.

Unless you actually played for a team here, served in the administration, or some type of decision maker at Miami, Miss we with the “Im a real fan because I went there and donated a few hundred or thousand dollars”

This administration is the joke and I don’t care what y’all gotta do to fix this ****.

Advertisement
And we all know the Golden banners and what their impact was.

Dabo says...

1570469130169.png

Yesterday you were ponying up $100... lol.

Flipping burger tips have been poor this week. I'm going to have to revert to picking pockets on South Beach.

Going to Goodwill later to enhance my wardrobe. Sometimes I find $ in pants pockets.

Advertisement
If it's aimed at the admin, it's warranted. The only 5 game crowd can't see the disease at the core of this program. It's not 5 games, it's 15 years. Fly the banner, start the revolution, out with Bass, James, Strawley.
That’s exactly who it’s directed at sir. It’s directed at James and Strawley and the need to hire a real AD. Donate brother we need you

Advertisement
More than willing to donate if this is not aimed at Manny/players.

This needs to be aimed at James/diverse strawberry and/or highlight the last 15 years of incompetence.

They call us delusional but forget the definition of insanity.
It’s not. It’s aimed at Blake and Strawley. The banner will say “save the U, fire Strawley, James & hire a real AD. Donate brother, let’s call out this incompetent cesspool! We fans deserve better

DESTRUCTIVE decision. Send emails or call with your complaints but publicly humiliate the U, students, players & recruits in a national setting? You want attention streak the field! The decisions in the past were made by donors pushing BOD, Trustees and the AD...not message board heroes

What's more "DESTRUCTIVE" ... or "publicly humiliating to the U, students, players & recruits" ... a stupid banner or the productive we send out every Sat?

Advertisement
Back