Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 characters including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Do I start the gofundme now?

Attention-seeking behavior

Advertisement
Keep standing on the sidelines ***get! The rest of us that care are taking action and calling out the incompetence that has brought us to where we are now, in the $hitter.

1) You're too stupid to realize what a laughingstock you'll make this entire fanbase look by doing this unbelievably ridiculous stunt.
2) Seek professional help. For your own sake.

Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 characters including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Do I start the gofundme now?
Go fund it yourself.

Advertisement
Keep standing on the sidelines ***get! The rest of us that care are taking action and calling out the incompetence that has brought us to where we are now, in the $hitter.
How much did you put into the gofundme to start? Show me how big a step you've stepped off the sidelines.

1) You're too stupid to realize what a laughingstock you'll make this entire fanbase look by doing this unbelievably ridiculous stunt.
2) Seek professional help. For your own sake.
Really because I believe this same stunt is exactly what got rid of our last corches. But of course that upset you because you nothing but a corching apologist troll! So kick rocks back to your true team FSU or UF if you don’t like it pushy!

Advertisement
Really because I believe this same stunt is exactly what got rid of our last corches. But of course that upset you because you nothing but a corching apologist troll! So kick rocks back to your true team FSU or UF if you don’t like it pushy!

Jesus Christ you really are this stupid.

You do you man. Enjoy making a total ******* fool out of yourself and embarrassing everyone else with you.

Fly fire Blake & Strawley

We haven't hit bottom of the barrel yet and even then I wouldn't likely support a banner flying let alone one targeting a player but some games I really want to fly:

"Baxa, the ball goes between the yellow uprights."

It's 47 characters.

Dumb

Advertisement
"Give Manny time, Fire Blake James. Save The U." (48 characters)

I'm behind this, but concerns brought up are accurate. We need to make it clear we're not delusional and taking a shot at Manny so soon or actually expecting him to get fired anytime soon. The problem is deeper and much higher up, starting with Blake, and that's what our focus is. We need to hope Manny figures this out, will be awesome if he does. But if he doesn't, the same idiots who green lit that hire with no other interviews need to have the spotlight on them at the very least, and ideally be out of the picture.

DESTRUCTIVE decision. Send emails or call with your complaints but publicly humiliate the U, students, players & recruits in a national setting? You want attention streak the field! The decisions in the past were made by donors pushing BOD, Trustees and the AD...not message board heroes

DESTRUCTIVE decision. Send emails or call with your complaints but publicly humiliate the U, students, players & recruits in a national setting? You want attention streak the field! The decisions in the past were made by donors pushing BOD, Trustees and the AD...not message board heroes

Would "Give Manny time, Fire Blake James. Save The U." humiliate the U, students, and players? Serious question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back