Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

Advertisement
Guys, it will turn on you. A banner doesn't look good at all when in relationship to a first year HC into his 5th game but directed to Blake James and the Feminist I understand the great frustration the 15+ years as brought us all, but the current situation it's not timely for you to take this action. If you do decide to fly the banner to express frustration. I suggest more in the lines of Alonzo Highsmiith or Mark Richt for AD . or whomever is decided indicating with complete and full authority of football operations. . You'll be highlighting two classy and respected UM Alums addressing and making aware of the issue of lack of football knowledge within the House of Horrors called our Athletic Dept. You'll be promoting your same objective but with a different approach , which will be perceived differently IMHO

Last edited:
Advertisement
Guys, it will turn on you. A banner doesn't look good at all when in relationship to a first year HC into his 5th game but directed to Blake James and the Feminist I understand the great frustration the 15+ years as brought us all, but the current situation it's not timely for you to take this action. If you do decide to fly the banner to express frustration. I suggest more in the lines of Alonzo Highsmiith or Mark Richt for AD . or whomever is decided indicating with complete and full authority of football operations. . You'll be highlighting two classy and respected UM Alums and addressing and making aware of the issue of lack of football knowledge within the House of Horrors called our Athletic Dept. You'll be promoting your same objective but with a different approach , which will be perceived differently IMHO

The administration's miscreants need to be called out by name. Let them refute the banner by showing us the last 15 years of success.

Only 325$ more to go gents and Strawley and James are gonna have there day of reckoning for there sins against this program. We got 120$ so far in donations and there price is 495$ and I said Id Kick In the last 50$ to get us to 495$ which is a hundred bucks from me. So only 325$ more and the plane is flying.
Make sure James and Strawley are called out by name. Athletic department is too ambiguous.

People hated the banner even when Golden was here.

“It’s embarrassing”
“Makes us look like bad fans”

Is what they say. When the athletic department is already an embarrassment. People saying we haven’t hit rock bottom = lol

We’ve got one ACC championship game appearance. 15 years of a mediocre administration and you guys talking about embarrassing. This entire program and athletic department should be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves.

Some of you guys that went to the school hold this thing very dear to your heart. I’ll tell you this much. Being alumni doesn’t make you more of a fan than anyone else. There are kids that are fans of Miami that play on other college football teams. If your a fan your a fan.

If you donate or contribute that’s cool but look at what your donations and contributions have supported for 15 years.

Unless you actually played for a team here, served in the administration, or some type of decision maker at Miami, Miss we with the “Im a real fan because I went there and donated a few hundred or thousand dollars”

This administration is the joke and I don’t care what y’all gotta do to fix this ****.
I'm an alum and support this message. Fly it

Advertisement
Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 characters including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Do I start the gofundme now? Go fund me is made, are we gonna put our money where our mouth is? I donated 50$. We just need 8 more people to donate 50$ each and we’re flying the plane.

I like the fact that you go after the real problem - and start at the top.

The Athletic Department -

Guys, it will turn on you. A banner doesn't look good at all when in relationship to a first year HC into his 5th game but directed to Blake James and the Feminist I understand the great frustration the 15+ years as brought us all, but the current situation it's not timely for you to take this action. If you do decide to fly the banner to express frustration. I suggest more in the lines of Alonzo Highsmiith or Mark Richt for AD . or whomever is decided indicating with complete and full authority of football operations. . You'll be highlighting two classy and respected UM Alums and addressing and making aware of the issue of lack of football knowledge within the House of Horrors called our Athletic Dept. You'll be promoting your same objective but with a different approach , which will be perceived differently IMHO

This is the most measured and positive approach to flying a banner I have seen. Rather than just angrily asking for change, it provides a potential solution to the problem without expressly blasting anyone. That's how I know it won't be the approach taken.

p.s. - Not sure I would want MR as AD, mostly because he seems burnt out at this point, but Alonzo HIghsmith would be a blessing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bernie needs a job?
1570471635819.png

I'm just as upset and ****ed off with this whole staff and I know 2 of them personally from my days of coaching... but we need to pause !!!

(If anything , it should be flying over the UM campus for Blake James!-He is the one with our $$$ in his pockets!!! )

History has taught us it is never too early for air power. Maybe we should have given Butch more time but hey, the results were great. I'm down with fly over campus -- as often as we can. Still, game day is not unreasonable. The school took the easy hire with Manny, just like with Mark, and needs to feel pain fast. The only easy hire they refuse to make is Butch -- like they are afraid of having another batch of NFL All Pros and HOF players. Manny will not be fired yet, but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to know we are done with him.

Advertisement
Back