Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 characters including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Gofundme is made, are we gonna put our money where our mouth is? I donated 50$. We just need 8 more people to donate 50$ each and we’re flying the plane.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 chat including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Do I start the gofundme now?

I don't mess with your " gofundme " thing. MOST OF THEM are " scams " galore!!! hUh.

Advertisement
Above is the company I called and the quote is 495$ and they’ll fly between 6:15 to 6:45 or 6:30 to 7:00pm. They have to leave at 7 due to a game rule that all flights must be finished an hour before the game starts. We get 50 chat including spaces so we can really call out everyone in the athletic dept. so what do you think guys, are we gonna do it or puss out? Do I start the gofundme now?
Pay for 615 till 7. It’s worth it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You folks are really trippin 🙄

.... banner five games into a new season, coming off of 7-6 last year, a 97-69 run between 2006 and 2018, one Coastal title in 15 tries, no ACC Championships and Miami's fifth head coach in 14 seasons. Got it. Totally makes sense.

And people wonder why outsiders think Canes fans are a bunch of entitled sh1tbirds.

Butch saw his first banner halfway through year three. Shannon and Golden each dealt with it after the three-year mark, but y'all are gonna **** on Manny after game five. Sure.

What say y'all at least attempt some logic, reason and discernment and judge this season after Thanksgiving weekend—not early October.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back