Doesn't make sense

Advertisement
Roman do you think we should have to out coach, out scheme, and out play call a team like Duke, FIU, GT?

Yes we do.

Fans thinking you should win on just talent is just as bad as players thinking they can win just on talent and results in getting your *** kicked by garbage teams.

The non elite teams are closer in parity than they have ever been. Coaching to take advantage of the smaller advantage in talent is more important than ever before.

What the **** is Brent Venables still doing there? Jeff Scott FINALLY just got poached off that staff, but they've got good coaches and a good culture. How the fvck do you have 4 kids on the same DL all project as possible first round picks, and ALL of them come back the next year. At Miami, if you tell a kid he's allowed to watch the draft on TV he declares.

Venables is a Bud Foster type that fell into Dabo's lap.

People were always coming for him when he was at Oklahoma for eight years between 2004 and 2011, but he never took another gig. He would've been a lifer there had Mike Stoops not wanted his old gig back when he got fired from the HC gig at Arizona.

Clemson got super-lucky with him as he'd still be in Norman if Stoops didn't come back years ago.

Advertisement
He didn’t play after that?
I'm not sure to be honest. I thought he was out the entire year after that hot start. he might have started the first loss in their streak, but i don't think he played in 8 games this year. I could be wrong as who gives a chit about Mizzou unless they're beating the gata.

Advertisement
Back