Does The Streak End?

Hurracanes

Your favorite poster’s favorite poster.
Premium
I invite everyone to make their predictions. That includes Pete, D$, Lu, Dee, etc.

Does Miami have the dog in them to take that monkey off their back?

Advertisement
That's the elephant in the room. It's one bear of a matchup. I'm fishing for answers. Jimbo is a snake.

Advertisement
The only reason why this is even a questions is because we haven't beaten them in years. If we had beat them last year, or 2 years ago, everybody would be saying that we were going to annihilate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn’t then it might never....Everything is set up in our favor including their worst position,Oline being up against or best .Dline.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook has been the difference in almost every one of the past four meetings. AR and Walton will be our difference makers on offense. We are going to show up and restore order to the football universe. I think our game and score will look a lot like the Clemson/VT game last night and for the same reasons.

The only reason why this is even a questions is because we haven't beaten them in years. If we had beat them last year, or 2 years ago, everybody would be saying that we were going to annihilate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guilty as charged. Until we beat them, I won't be sold on anything. I was 99% sure we would beat them last year and well...

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook has been the difference in almost every one of the past four meetings. AR and Walton will be our difference makers on offense. We are going to show up and restore order to the football universe. I think our game and score will look a lot like the Clemson/VT game last night and for the same reasons.

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

I think they'll try to run that big back straight at us like WF. Shaq should be ready to see a good dose of that. Also those **** screens. The preying mantis will take some shots downfield as well. D-line should feast. Manny will have them prepared. I say it ends.

Advertisement

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

Exactly. They beat us 4 games without Cook.

Every streak has to end. It should of ended last year. It ends this year. We win with a turnover while they drive in the final minutes to tie the game. MIami by 7. 24-17

look who our head coaches were in those games though.

look who our head coaches were in those games though.

CMR has a history of losing to rivals. Just saying. Is FSU his new Florida?

Advertisement
Back