Does The Streak End?

Really? It feels like people just search for reasons to **** on Richt. "Is FSU his new Florida?" SMFH.

Richt, at Georgia, has a losing record vs. their biggest rival. This is a fact. He already lost to FSU, ND and VT. Granted, it was year one. However, I'm not the only one who is concerned whether or not CMR can win the big games. If you're this sensitive about this topic or suggest we can't even critique CMR, you're in a for a rude awakening.

We are all aware of Richt's history against his rivals, both former and current. In no way am I sensitive about the topic. However, my radar for "Debbie Downer's" is definitely sensitive.

You realizing that you were being that guy is evident by you making a point to say "Just saying" in your post. To even insinuate that Richt will do as poorly against F$U as he did against Florida, based off of a sample size of just one game, is about as irrational and unfounded as I'm sure your response to this post will be.

I made no such statement. I simply asked a question based on his history and you got all emotional. But carry on...

You literally said "Just saying"

You do realize that we can still see your previous post, right?
LMFAO.

Yes, I was referring to his history against rivals. You and I both know **** well if he wins or loses this weekend this will fall on him. That being said, i think the streak ends.

Advertisement
I think our defense plays great and rosier plays smart we win big. There qb will not beat us blood in the water plus no dalvin. Streak ends.

Actually the streak begins! With the recruiting swing back to us, I don’t see them winning for years

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

Exactly. They beat us 4 games without Cook.

look who our head coaches were in those games though.

CMR has a history of losing to rivals. Just saying. Is FSU his new Florida?

Really? It feels like people just search for reasons to **** on Richt. "Is FSU his new Florida?" SMFH.

After last year's game, can you be so confident that FSU isn't Richt's new Florida? I understand machismo and bravado but coach hasn't exactly been great against his biggest rival in his head coaching career.

Advertisement
Richt, at Georgia, has a losing record vs. their biggest rival. This is a fact. He already lost to FSU, ND and VT. Granted, it was year one. However, I'm not the only one who is concerned whether or not CMR can win the big games. If you're this sensitive about this topic or suggest we can't even critique CMR, you're in a for a rude awakening.

We are all aware of Richt's history against his rivals, both former and current. In no way am I sensitive about the topic. However, my radar for "Debbie Downer's" is definitely sensitive.

You realizing that you were being that guy is evident by you making a point to say "Just saying" in your post. To even insinuate that Richt will do as poorly against F$U as he did against Florida, based off of a sample size of just one game, is about as irrational and unfounded as I'm sure your response to this post will be.

I made no such statement. I simply asked a question based on his history and you got all emotional. But carry on...

You literally said "Just saying"

You do realize that we can still see your previous post, right?
LMFAO.

Yes, I was referring to his history against rivals. You and I both know **** well if he wins or loses this weekend this will fall on him. That being said, i think the streak ends.

On this, my friend, we are in agreement. Go Canes!!!

Exactly. They beat us 4 games without Cook.

He lost a bunch to Ga Tech
Richt is 14-2 vs Georgia Tech

If they do what they did last year, play man and stack the box, and Richt decides to do what he did last year, run power right into the teeth of their d-line, then it's gonna be a close game. Hopefully Richt learned. I could be wrong, but I've seen a lot more shotgun this year and a willingness to have 3 and 4 wr sets on 'non-traditional' passing downs. FSU has had trouble stopping DT-QB's in the recent past. We need Rosier to gash them with his legs.

Advertisement
I was so convinced the streak was ending last year and then Miami blew it. At this point I don't think we'll ever beat FSU again. Streak continues.

Advertisement
I was so convinced the streak was ending last year and then Miami blew it. At this point I don't think we'll ever beat FSU again. Streak continues.

Man you guys are new to this. I've seen FSU on a long streak in the 90's followed by our own 6 game streak. This is how this series works

we have to play a solid game and it will, we have multiple turnovers and don't capitalize on opportunities and maybe not

Man you guys are new to this. I've seen FSU on a long streak in the 90's followed by our own 6 game streak. This is how this series works

That's my feeling too. This series is like that. Miami is due and what better opportunity than this year? Want be among the elite programs well you got to win on the road.

Advertisement

He lost a bunch to Ga Tech

Nice!

Not sure if anybody caught that. Lived in the big A for a few years, only clowns don't know about the huge rivalry between UGA & GT. Btw, as I'm sure you know, Rick was something like 13-2 vs them

Throw out the records when these 2 teams play. It will be a close, hard fought, last possession type of game. It usually is. Expect it. I think we win a close one if our o-line plays well and Walton makes it through the whole game.

Advertisement
Back