Does The Streak End?

I think they'll try to run that big back straight at us like WF. Shaq should be ready to see a good dose of that. Also those **** screens....

This. I think we'll see a heavy dose of their running game with a ton of screen plays mixed in. Jimbo loves screens and he knows that we'll be aggressively coming after their True Freshman qb. I think they go heavy run and then try to hit the screens off of the play action to try and slow down our aggressiveness.

We need to play more disciplined this week because there definitely were plenty of yards to be gained against our defense the first 3 games that a team with more explosive players would have better taken advantage of.
Good news is that FSU has had to scratch and claw in each one of their games which means that they have not been able to really hold too much back in terms of their playbook. We've seen what they have, our coaches and players just need to be prepared for how and when they'll use it.

Canes 31-17

Advertisement
I think James Blackmon is going to be in for a **** of a time. I think our D-line dominates. Blackmon has looked average at best vs NcState & Wake Forest. He's in for a pounding.

Dalvin Cook has been the difference in almost every one of the past four meetings. AR and Walton will be our difference makers on offense. We are going to show up and restore order to the football universe. I think our game and score will look a lot like the Clemson/VT game last night and for the same reasons.

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

Exactly. They beat us 4 games without Cook.

They also had a man by the name of Devonta Freeman at RB and Jameis Winston was their QB. Not to mention the other studs they had at various other positions, the name Kelvin Benjamin comes to mind. I think that helped them a bit. Nonetheless, **** them and **** Jimbo. Canes win it 24-10. Keep the overall series lead and we swing this **** back our way for the foreseeable future.

CMR has a history of losing to rivals. Just saying. Is FSU his new Florida?

Really? It feels like people just search for reasons to **** on Richt. "Is FSU his new Florida?" SMFH.

He lost a bunch to Ga Tech

Nice!

Not sure if anybody caught that. Lived in the big A for a few years, only clowns don't know about the huge rivalry between UGA & GT. Btw, as I'm sure you know, Rick was something like 13-2 vs them

Exactly. People like to bring up his record against UF because it fits their negative narritive. As for G-tech, I wasn't sure of the exact record but I knew that it was a big rivalry and I knew Richt use to get in that ***.

Really? It feels like people just search for reasons to **** on Richt. "Is FSU his new Florida?" SMFH.

He lost a bunch to Ga Tech

Nice!

Not sure if anybody caught that. Lived in the big A for a few years, only clowns don't know about the huge rivalry between UGA & GT. Btw, as I'm sure you know, Rick was something like 13-2 vs them

Exactly. People like to bring up his record against UF because it fits their negative narritive. As for G-tech, I wasn't sure of the exact record but I knew that it was a big rivalry and I knew Richt use to get in that ***.

Apples and Oranges. The Florida game is a far more important game. It's cost them quite a few SEC titles. GT isn't exactly a powerhouse either. Weak argument. On the other hand, JJ struggled against OU and Nebraska at OSU. That wasn't the case in Miami. Hopefully CMR follows suit here in Miami.

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook has been the difference in almost every one of the past four meetings. AR and Walton will be our difference makers on offense. We are going to show up and restore order to the football universe. I think our game and score will look a lot like the Clemson/VT game last night and for the same reasons.

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

Exactly. They beat us 4 games without Cook.

They also had a man by the name of Devonta Freeman at RB and Jameis Winston was their QB. Not to mention the other studs they had at various other positions, the name Kelvin Benjamin comes to mind. I think that helped them a bit. Nonetheless, **** them and **** Jimbo. Canes win it 24-10. Keep the overall series lead and we swing this **** back our way for the foreseeable future.

Clearly, I don't follow the noles as close as some of you nole curious motherf*ckers, but their streak against us ends and they continue to implode.

If Norton lands on Blackman the same as he did Frenchy, it will end the day quickly.

As of now, I've got it 24-16 good gUys.

If Norton lands on Blackman the same as he did Frenchy, it will end the day quickly.

As of now, I've got it 24-16 good gUys.

Blackman has little confidence in himself and you can see he's under a lot of stress. Miami has to get in his head right away. Force him to make mistakes, turn the ball over and fear for his life. When given time, he can throw a nice ball. Hopefully, the rest of the team will begin to give up on him and we open the flood gates by the 4th.

Advertisement
This game will be ugly to watch. Prediction: we break the streak with a final score of 3 to 2.

Yes the streak will end... And to be totally honest....**** with the past 3 games against those es, we should be on a 3 game streak ourselves

look who our head coaches were in those games though.

CMR has a history of losing to rivals. Just saying. Is FSU his new Florida?

Richt, at Georgia, has a losing record vs. their biggest rival. This is a fact. He already lost to FSU, ND and VT. Granted, it was year one. However, I'm not the only one who is concerned whether or not CMR can win the big games. If you're this sensitive about this topic or suggest we can't even critique CMR, you're in a for a rude awakening.

This isn't a critique. This is a witch hunt. Wtf does Florida vs Georgia have to do with miami vs fsu?? This makes no logical sense to tie them together.You're just lookiing to come up with an "insightful" narrative where there is none. Lol. If miami loses, that's because richt failed. Not some ****amamie voodoo mystical reason like he "can't beat rivals." Lulz. Fsu ain't even our biggest rival.

huh 2.gif

really.gif

what.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back