Does The Streak End?

Dalvin Cook has been the difference in almost every one of the past four meetings. AR and Walton will be our difference makers on offense. We are going to show up and restore order to the football universe. I think our game and score will look a lot like the Clemson/VT game last night and for the same reasons.

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

Exactly. They beat us 4 games without Cook.

look who our head coaches were in those games though.

CMR has a history of losing to rivals. Just saying. Is FSU his new Florida?

Really? It feels like people just search for reasons to **** on Richt. "Is FSU his new Florida?" SMFH.

Advertisement
I honestly don't know. They have the hoodoo over us at the moment.

If we shut down their screen game and find a way to get the ball to Berrios and Richards consistently we win. If Richt goes conservative and tries to ram it down their throat we're in for a dog fight.

Dalvin Cook has been the difference in almost every one of the past four meetings. AR and Walton will be our difference makers on offense. We are going to show up and restore order to the football universe. I think our game and score will look a lot like the Clemson/VT game last night and for the same reasons.

Great point! I agree with this 100% except for the fact that Cook was only a difference maker for the past 3 meetings considering that he only stayed in school for 3 years.

No

I like our chances more than at the beginning of the year having seen Rosey play some games. He can play well enough to beat that team.

Advertisement

Really? It feels like people just search for reasons to **** on Richt. "Is FSU his new Florida?" SMFH.

Richt, at Georgia, has a losing record vs. their biggest rival. This is a fact. He already lost to FSU, ND and VT. Granted, it was year one. However, I'm not the only one who is concerned whether or not CMR can win the big games. If you're this sensitive about this topic or suggest we can't even critique CMR, you're in a for a rude awakening.

Last edited:

Richt, at Georgia, has a losing record vs. their biggest rival. This is a fact. He already lost to FSU, ND and VT. Granted, it was year one. However, I'm not the only one who is concerned whether or not CMR can win the big games. If you're this sensitive about this topic or suggest we can't even critique CMR, you're in a for a rude awakening.

We are all aware of Richt's history against his rivals, both former and current. In no way am I sensitive about the topic. However, my radar for "Debbie Downer's" is definitely sensitive.

You realizing that you were being that guy is evident by you making a point to say "Just saying" in your post. To even insinuate that Richt will do as poorly against F$U as he did against Florida, based off of a sample size of just one game, is about as irrational and unfounded as I'm sure your response to this post will be.

Advertisement
I don't see our defense giving up more than 20 points (thinking 13-17 is about right). If Rosier doesn't try to do too much and the O-line can just generate a little bit of a push up front for Walton and Homer, We're putting up 30+ no doubt.

We are all aware of Richt's history against his rivals, both former and current. In no way am I sensitive about the topic. However, my radar for "Debbie Downer's" is definitely sensitive.

You realizing that you were being that guy is evident by you making a point to say "Just saying" in your post. To even insinuate that Richt will do as poorly against F$U as he did against Florida, based off of a sample size of just one game, is about as irrational and unfounded as I'm sure your response to this post will be.

I made no such statement. I simply asked a question based on his history and you got all emotional. But carry on...

Last edited:
We will BLOW THEM THE FVCK OUT. This will be an epic beat down. The defense will feast on that OL. Canes win by 40 plus.
59-14
Hate on my prediction... it's time

Last edited:
What the fck is this? Are you people seriously arguing about beating those clowns? The clowns that barely beat Wake? The clowns that didn't beat NC state? You guys love the transitive property, do any of you think we'd have a problem beating NCST?

We're going to do them like the btches they are. No dinner, no kiss, no lube, just runnin that train.

B3-DXSJCYAATvJF.jpg

Advertisement

He lost a bunch to Ga Tech

This isn't a critique. This is a witch hunt. Wtf does Florida vs Georgia have to do with miami vs fsu?? This makes no logical sense to tie them together.You're just lookiing to come up with an "insightful" narrative where there is none. Lol. If miami loses, that's because richt failed. Not some ****amamie voodoo mystical reason like he "can't beat rivals." Lulz. Fsu ain't even our biggest rival.

This isn't a critique. This is a witch hunt. Wtf does Florida vs Georgia have to do with miami vs fsu?? This makes no logical sense to tie them together.You're just lookiing to come up with an "insightful" narrative where there is none. Lol. If miami loses, that's because richt failed. Not some ****amamie voodoo mystical reason like he "can't beat rivals." Lulz. Fsu ain't even our biggest rival.

"Fsu ain't even our biggest rival." :monkey-serious:

Last edited:
Advertisement

I made no such statement. I simply asked a question based on his history and you got all emotional. But carry on...

You literally said "Just saying"

You do realize that we can still see your previous post, right?
LMFAO.

Advertisement
Back