Does Miami have a chance of making the CFP?

Advertisement
Realistically I doubt it too. Setting the goal at a NY6 bowl with a significant improvement in areas of need last year would do it for me

Advertisement
It’s a possibility but it would take a perfect game to beat a healthy Clemson team... that boy Justyn Ross looks like the next Julio Jones / AJ Green and he’s going to eat us up. And they also have a beast rb in Travis Etienne. And not to mention this years heisman winner in Trevor Lawrence.

:snoopfacepalm:

I don't doubt our ability to go undefeated in the regular season, but things get dicey when you get to the semi pro (literally and figuratively) Clemsons & Bamas. We'll see, maybe our play this year will change my mind. Steamrolling UF would be a good start. The talent is there, even if the depth isn't yet.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
We have a chance but those chances are based on one game that everyone will give us little chance and rightfully so...........its the game against Clemson in the ACC championship. No one sees us getting passed that them so thats basically why we have those odds cause we should win every other game.

Advertisement
Well if we're going to acknowledge Vegas knows what it's doing re: odds, let's not limit it to just CFP chances.

Tate Martell is the only QB on our roster with odds to win the Heisman. Thus Vegas clearly expects him to start.

Not exactly, it’s a prop bet. All they’re trying to do is get action on it. He’s a big time transfer and well known on social media. That’s why he’s listed on your prop sheet. Has nothing to do with his actual chances of starting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back