Does Golden get a pass if we beat FSU?

Advertisement
He wins out he deserves to stay. He loses 5 games he deserves the axe. Pretty simple to me.

It's this simple. Who cares if we beat FSU if we manage to lose one of the last two games and our bowl game? That wouldn't be improvement, and this team is talented enough it should be much improved over what we have had on the field most of the last decade.

He beats FSU and I might name my first child after him. All my high school friends at FSU have been intolerable for going on 4 years.

That being said, I want to see a commitment to the different defense from here on out and he should win out for the season. Then we can talk believing in him 100% again. 5 losses and he should beat it.

That being said, I'm cautiously optimistic that he will do that.

The recruiting class also needs quite a bit of work.

Last edited:
Nope. He needs to win and then go. 1 win vs your biggest opponent doesn't save u. Win then leave bro.

Advertisement
After sort of salvaging the season with 7 or 8 wins, even getting blown out in the FSU game will not be enough nor the school to want to fire him. Saddle up for another season of Golden football! lol

GoldenShowers;2048225[B said:
]He wins out he deserves to stay.[/B] He loses 5 games he deserves the axe. Pretty simple to me.
Yes he does, and he should.

However unless he can bring in national recruits for his 3-4 defense, we will only be very good and not elite. We just don't produce enough 3-4 recruits down here.

Or he could change to a 4-3. LMAO!

Beating an undefeated FSU is worth a couple of losses being forgiven. That being said, he's got to win out to get close to the expectations I had for the year. This team should have won the coastal.. anything less is a failure. Beat FSU, win out, and beat ND or Florida in a bowl game and I'll forgive the probation violation. But, he goes right back on probation and the expectations are even higher next year.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter what anyone on this board wants or thinks. He is our coach and will be for the next several years, unless he leaves on his own which I don't see happening.

If we win out I'll stfu. Cuz what if we beat Fsu and lose the rest of the year or beat Fsu and lose to them in the acc title game.....I'll wait after bowl game or national signing day. This class looks horrible so far except a few blue chip RBs.

It doesn't matter what anyone on this board wants or thinks. He is our coach and will be for the next several years, unless he leaves on his own which I don't see happening.

You must get tired of posting the same thing over and over.

Advertisement
Beat FSU and he gets to build on this momentum going into the bowl game and recruiting. That's it

And with that, the expectation that he keeps building and win at a much higher level( winning ACC, etc)

But no pass is ever really given unless you have the track record of Saban and the like. His overall body of work simply isn't there to give any pass, right now

Win out and he has exceeded my expectations for THIS team.

What do you mean "THIS" team? We got talent, we got athletes, we could/should be undefeated based upon players alone but we're not. I'd say that if it weren't for "THIS" team, our record would be much, MUCH worse.

Btw, Alice would be proud with how you've thrown "THIS" team under the bus, the only one who could do it better would be Alice herself.

You must get tired of posting the same thing over and over.

And he's still completely wrong on the same point. If he blows, he'll get fired as soon as it happens. Get over it, CTCANE.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has to win out and win the bowl game

At the end of the day we still need adjustments to this staff
And recruiting issues need to be addressed

Advertisement
Back