Does Dave Hyde know anything?

Advertisement
So there is this theory that Oregon has a open checkbook for football but now had their 247 writer begging for donations and they have NEVER once opened up the checkbook to either retain a HC or go get a quality one.

I hate the internet and all the parrots spewing false info

Advertisement
Us: This nepotism and cronyism is BS! Our leadership has failed us. All they want to do is hire their buddies or people with Miami ties. This is why no one takes us seriously. We need change! We need to bring in someone with experience. F**** the Miami ties.

Also us: Zo would be a great option. Couple him with Gino and I think we'd finally show the world how serious we are. Maybe we could also hire Ken Dorsey.

Player personnel executive. Still quite a big leap that a school like Miami should never have to take.
We have seen over the past few years former players/coaches becoming ad’s . Lynn swann at usc Phillip fulmer at Tennessee. Highsmith is a very smart guy and knows what he’s doing

Us: This nepotism and cronyism is BS! Our leadership has failed us. All they want to do is hire their buddies or people with Miami ties. This is why no one takes us seriously. We need change! We need to bring in someone with experience. F**** the Miami ties.

Also us: Zo would be a great option. Couple him with Gino and I think we'd finally show the world how serious we are. Maybe we could also hire Ken Dorsey.
Actually think zo would work out great with an ad to handle business ops and acc reports etc.

Advertisement
Dave Hyde was completely mailing it in with this lazy nonsense as evidenced by the Dorsey as HC material.

You know where a Dorsey return WOULD interest me? As the OC under Kiffin. Let Kenny broaden his experience even more under an actual offensive mind. That scenario is almost certainly a pipedream though as Dorsey probably feels he's already very close to an NFL OC job and Kiffin would probably want his own guy here anyway.

So there is this theory that Oregon has a open checkbook for football but now had their 247 writer begging for donations and they have NEVER once opened up the checkbook to either retain a HC or go get a quality one.

I hate the internet and all the parrots spewing false info
Wait, what happened to that $62M budget we kept hearing about from Oregon fans.

I don't even care that it is Zo. I'm upset that this is yet another "nationwide search" that in the end settles for a Miami guy.

imagine another school hiring a former alum with zero experience for AD. only at Miami.

USC hired Mike Garrett, Pat Haden and Lynn Swann in succession.

None of them had executive experience in football.

Highsmith has a ton of NFL executive experience. If he is the hire then I assume they will let him hire some experienced associate ADs who understand the intricacies of the NCAA.

Advertisement
Dave Hyde was completely mailing it in with this lazy nonsense as evidenced by the Dorsey as HC material.

You know where a Dorsey return WOULD interest me? As the OC under Kiffin. Let Kenny broaden his experience even more under an actual offensive mind. That scenario is almost certainly a pipedream though as Dorsey probably feels he's already very close to an NFL OC job and Kiffin would probably want his own guy here anyway.
He said Dorsey a few weeks back actually as well as kiffin and cristobal

The decision makers, whoever they are, need to ***** or get off the toilet. The decision really isn't all that difficult. AD Jurich or Highsmith, pick one and let them start work. HC ask Cristobal, yes or no, if yes sign him, if no sign Lane. Just make a **** decision. Recruiting on the line people. Two huge programs made their decisions and we still analyzing data, exactly what wine and cheese programs do. Wouldn't be surprised if Oklahoma made a decision before us and Oklahoma snags Lane.

USC hired Mike Garrett, Pat Haden and Lynn Swann in succession.

None of them had executive experience in football.

Highsmith has a ton of NFL executive experience. If he is the hire then I assume they will let him hire some experienced associate ADs who understand the intricacies of the NCAA.
Yep. Garrett is the one that hired Carroll.

Advertisement
Can't say...he's never been an OC so I have to point of reference. Regardless OC is not that high in the list of concerns for me right now...can't even think about it until the AD and HC are settled....and if its manny coming back honestly I don't give a fvck who the OC is.
He’s not been an oc let alone a head coach. a joke

oh yeah, word is he prefers pros cause he hates idea of recruiting…

welcome coach dorsey

Not that anyone gives a **** but if they hire zo I’m officially moving on from the athletic department. Waste a **** ton of hours a year watching all three sports. They hire a guy with zero AD experience and it’s time to put those days behind me.

Anyone in favor of this hire needs their **** head examined
Player personnel executive. Still quite a big leap that a school like Miami should never have to take.
Where do u think he gets hung up?

Advertisement
Back