Does anyone have actual intel on Tyreic Martin?

Two things to your point:

1) Rs-Soph year is here
2) Has there been any pictures of him recently? I have no idea what he looks like now.

He doesn't look like a DT.

Photo?

7529452.jpg

Actually doesn't look bad, way better than I expected. He looked chubby coming out of high school.

He looks like a DE.

Advertisement
Word on the street is that he shares the same love of ice cream sandwiches as Jelani Hamilton

Stop hating...kid is one of the best 4 DTs on the roster.
U got a point... not a good one but its the truth...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
We are hurting.. We need to take through the JUCO League and get the players that no one else wanted for what eva reason like the late 70s and early 80s Raiders... Misfits

Advertisement
6-3 280 isnt too far off, has time to gain some more before next season. Lets give the kid a chance before we go trashing the kid

Last edited:

We are hurting.. We need to take through the JUCO League and get the players that no one else wanted for what eva reason like the late 70s and early 80s Raiders... Misfits

But I was told everything is peachy when I said this. Where's dumb a$$ Krazy "troll" cane at and the sunshine pumpers?

You're the parent of a current play so you're safe to voice this concern, maybe this and petes comment about the dl will open some people's "homer" eyes up. Living in dream land doesn't make you a better fan. Its just being honest about the situation, the dl needs instant help bad.

Advertisement
Lulz at us counting on this guy. This is the difference between us and the elite teams. Until we get a deep, elite and monstrous DL stacked with NFL talent, we will always be playing catchup.

No one is counting on him. He'll still probably be 3rd string next season. He's a total enigma, and people are fishing for more info.

In other words, we need our next Dan Sileo.

Advertisement
That picture looks like 6-3 250, not 6-3 280, if even that

What is his real size now?

What does it mean when it says he flashed? One play?

Two things to your point:

1) Rs-Soph year is here
2) Has there been any pictures of him recently? I have no idea what he looks like now.

He doesn't look like a DT.

Photo?

7529452.jpg

Actually doesn't look bad, way better than I expected. He looked chubby coming out of high school.

Looks like a good sized defensive end to me 3rd down dt

Advertisement
That picture looks like 6-3 250, not 6-3 280, if even that

What is his real size now?

What does it mean when it says he flashed? One play?

He was in the 260's when he came out of hs, so the 280-285 sounds about right. I know he has a very big lower half. Jumped out when I saw his hs film.

Advertisement
Back