Does anyone else find it odd...

I don't see how that has anything to do with any of this? If the kid was going to go then he was going to go and there was nothing that the staff was going to be able to do about that. I think they wanted him to come back and he left anyways. Not sure how it was mishandled, but **** i'm wrong often.

I'll be completely honest i think the kid has mental health issues and really doesn't see that he is the problem. I feel for him cause if he doesn't transfer to another school and play a year (which delays him making a check for a year) then i don't see him lasting in the league. He will get a shot probably as an UFA, but he'll have to do everything that much better than the next guy to make it and i don't think he can do that every day. Everyone is an athlete at that level and the NFL doesn't take kindly to quitters.
Agreed.. he’s got mental health issues.

My point assumes that he wasn’t planning on leaving till after the season. If that’s the case, then running him off was a bad move.

I gotta believe that coaches know the guys fragile, and so going in on him in front of teammates isn’t going to help.

Advertisement
That JTs teammates were so supportive of his decision to walk away? I say this based on teammates’ tweets posted here.

Shouldn’t his teammates have encouraged him to get his **** together and return to practice? Does it say Anythjng about the team that they were fine with him walking out?

My concern is that his teammates didn’t have a problem with him leaving, because they don’t blame him for doing so, and maybe want to themselves.

Could the atmosphere be so toxic that these guys don’t wanna be there?

Circumstances change. Something may have happened and he may need to go back home and go to school close to home. Remember Snoop Dogg's son. He got to college and realized he was living his father's dream or seeking his father's approval and not doing what he wants to do for himself. For us this is trivial. It's just football. For these kids, it's their lives. For many it's their ticket out of a bad situation. He needs to do whats best for him.

I think they are good with his decision..my question is why. Do they think he’s a cancer, and the team is better off without him? Or maybe they think he shouid take off because the situation they’re all in is fvcked.

I don’t know which it is, but it’s pretty clear his teammates are ok with his departure.
Actually didn't JR writer say it all goes down in the DMs? Maybe that's the reason you don't see it either way hahaha.

That JTs teammates were so supportive of his decision to walk away? I say this based on teammates’ tweets posted here.

Shouldn’t his teammates have encouraged him to get his **** together and return to practice? Does it say Anythjng about the team that they were fine with him walking out?

My concern is that his teammates didn’t have a problem with him leaving, because they don’t blame him for doing so, and maybe want to themselves.

LMAO, you act like the team should’ve went to AppleBees’s & karaoke‘ed Tank’s “Please don’t go” on Instagram live. LMAO WTF

Advertisement
Agreed.. he’s got mental health issues.

My point assumes that he wasn’t planning on leaving till after the season. If that’s the case, then running him off was a bad move.

I gotta believe that coaches know the guys fragile, and so going in on him in front of teammates isn’t going to help.
From all reports this kid has been coached differently and Dugan's hasn't gone in on him. Plus you can't ALWAYS treat people differently just cause of ability. That is a way to lose the rest of the guys. To be honest this just feels like a case where i don't think it was going to last either way. .

Last edited:

Playing for Mark Richt is like dating a spoiled ugly chick with a grossly inflated sense of self worth. Problem is, the rent and car are in her name, you work together, she’s got pics of the night you lost a baby rabbit somewhere inside of your *******, and your CDs are in her truck.

All the other guys probably thing JT is a hero.

Advertisement
Playing for Mark Richt is like dating a spoiled ugly chick with a grossly inflated sense of self worth. Problem is, the rent and car are in her name, you work together, she’s got pics of the night you lost a baby rabbit somewhere inside of your *******, and your CDs are in her truck.

All the other guys probably thing JT is a hero.
How’d u know about that baby rabbit?

Advertisement
Advertisement
every year his mommy gives him a subscription to ******** Illustrated as a birthday present.

My mother died on an offshore drilling rig during whilst attempting to dislodge a family of Kimsatcha King Crabs in the Bering Straits amidst the rising tension during the advent of cold energy.

Also, I don’t read print. I find it rudimentary and pedantic.

My mother died on an offshore drilling rig during whilst attempting to dislodge a family of Kimsatcha King Crabs in the Bering Straits amidst the rising tension during the advent of cold energy.

Also, I don’t read print. I find it rudimentary and pedantic.
It’s a shame, but I think this post will be underappreciate by the cretins here.

Advertisement
Back