Does anyone else find it odd...

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
That JTs teammates were so supportive of his decision to walk away? I say this based on teammates’ tweets posted here.

Shouldn’t his teammates have encouraged him to get his **** together and return to practice? Does it say Anythjng about the team that they were fine with him walking out?

My concern is that his teammates didn’t have a problem with him leaving, because they don’t blame him for doing so, and maybe want to themselves.

Could the atmosphere be so toxic that these guys don’t wanna be there?

Advertisement
That JTs teammates were so supportive of his decision to walk away? I say this based on teammates’ tweets posted here.

Shouldn’t his teammates have encouraged him to get his **** together and return to practice? Does it say Anythjng about the team that they were fine with him walking out?

My concern is that his teammates didn’t have a problem with him leaving, because they don’t blame him for doing so, and maybe want to themselves.

Could the atmosphere be so toxic that these guys don’t wanna be there?
If things don't change you will see a massive walkout at the end of the season. This stagnation of Richt is running a fowl in the locker room and killing the moral of the team. Things better change and change soon!!

Advertisement
If things don't change you will see a massive walkout at the end of the season. This stagnation of Richt is running a fowl in the locker room and killing the moral of the team. Things better change and change soon!!
Yea... I can’t imagine how fvcked things must be if the best players teammates are like... yea Jeff, good move!! U go boy!!

Or it could be that they feel he was getting enough burn and producing while still *****ing and moaning and now they see a spot for them to fill.
I’m sure the coaches will wish him well too.
So if the team isn’t tight enough for the other players to try and salvage their best playmaker, because they think they can get more targets, isn’t that an issue In itself.

And yea, of course the coaches will wish him well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what you get when you have a guy in charge who is stubborn in his ways and refuses to budge on anything. The "my way or the highway" crap only works when you are Nick Saban.
For a My Way or the Highway situation to work here, his way needs produce more than the 100th ranked offense.

Advertisement
So if the team isn’t tight enough for the other players to try and salvage their best playmaker, because they think they can get more targets, isn’t that an issue In itself.

And yea, of course the coaches will wish him well.
What are the players supposed to say. Bash him on Twitter? I’m also sure the coaches told the players not to do that.
No one knows what the players were telling him before he left. Unless you do. But I think your post was referring to the comments made by the players after the fact. No?

This is another guy that never should have been a starter! There are 5 WRs preformed better then him and yet Richt felt the need to make him a starting WR! The nonsense is just unbelievable on this team right now!!
Exhibit A why there’s so much frustration

I don’t think it’s odd because I don’t think it’s a s sinister on either side as people are making it out to be. Bottom line I think the kid just misses home. He has a kid if I’m not mistaken. If he really just wants to be closer to home for family reasons I would expect his teammates to understand that and support him to some degree. Especially the ones who aren’t from here. The issue is about how he handled it, but people are confusing that with the root cause of why. A more mature kid with less baggage handles it better but the result is the same ... he goes home where he clearly wants to be.

Advertisement
Back