Does anybody think the offense will be better with Homer?

Walton looked like a guy with a 100 rating on a video game before getting injured.

Advertisement
Yes. I've said since Spring that Homer would prove to be a better RB than Walton.

And youve been wrong since Spring. We all have high hopes for Homer, but he's not nearly as good as a healthy Walton.

You sure about that?

lol [MENTION=3319]canes1977[/MENTION] answer [MENTION=1107]bshaw28[/MENTION] s question mane...

LMAO. [MENTION=1128]BigDikCane[/MENTION] clearly sitting on his couch right now with a bucket of popcorn after posting.

Yes. I've said since Spring that Homer would prove to be a better RB than Walton.

And youve been wrong since Spring. We all have high hopes for Homer, but he's not nearly as good as a healthy Walton.

You sure about that?

lol [MENTION=3319]canes1977[/MENTION] answer [MENTION=1107]bshaw28[/MENTION] s question mane...

Homer is a good back, but there is a reason he was Walton's backup. Not taking anything away from Homer, but give me a healthy Walton all day. Dude was averaging 10+ yards per carry before he got hurt.

You sure about that?

Homer is a good back, but there is a reason he was Walton's backup. Not taking anything away from Homer, but give me a healthy Walton all day. Dude was averaging 10+ yards per carry before he got hurt.

What the **** are you smoking. Send some this way please. Holly Sh#@!

You sure about that?

When Walton was playing we had 2 run plays. Since Homer got moved to RB we have a lot more creativity in the run game.

Homer follows blocks better and is more patient, but Walton is a better talent has is more athletic.

Both are great

Advertisement

You sure about that?

lol... Homer is getting better and better with game reps.. His running style is NFL like.. Plus he hits the hole faster and harder than Walton. Needs to work on his balance more...

Homer seems like he's more explosive and runs with more power. I thought we'd suffer most in pass-protection, but he's been top notch in that since Mark went down.

why do we always turn against our own players... both RB's are special in their own skill set and both are studs for us.. i dont think you can say either is "wayyy" better than the other.. i dont wish for walton to leave just because homer, dallas, and the incoming guys are here... Give me THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

why do we always turn against our own players... both RB's are special in their own skill set and both are studs for us.. i dont think you can say either is "wayyy" better than the other.. i dont wish for walton to leave just because homer, dallas, and the incoming guys are here... Give me THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

I understand where you're coming from, but if Walton does come back do you think he should start over Homer?

Advertisement
Depends on Spring drills.
Not all running backs come back the Same after major injuries..

I'd rather have Walton and Homer as a Thunder and Lightning punch this year...but I'm alright with Homer going it with Dallas since Walton's injury.

You sure about that?

Against who?

Both are good players but Homer has proven his worth against great competition (ND, VT, last FSU drive)

I'd rather have Walton and Homer as a Thunder and Lightning punch this year...but I'm alright with Homer going it with Dallas since Walton's injury.
Will Walton accept that back up running back role as a SR is all I'm saying.

Advertisement
I think for some reason the running game might be a lil better, but **** we're going to miss Walton

I certainly didn't like the slow motion hand offs to Walton. Took way too much time, unless there was a huge hole the D was all over him.

This, it's plays against waltons strength imo. You can't call slow developing run plays with a patient runner like walton.

If Homer can develop patience he will be just as good if not better than Walton. Same speed but Walton got bounced around alot. Homer falling forward for the extra yard everytime.

With Homer coming back, and Lingard + Davis coming in the fold...I'd guess he'd probably decide to go to the draft. He's a warrior though, so you never know. He'll get drafted somewhere if he does declare, I'd think.

Advertisement

You sure about that?

Umm really? Don't get me wrong, would love to have both. Walton is a stud football player but Homer is a stud RB

Homer has the numbers vs good competition. Would probably be at 1k atm had the carries went his way vs Duke and FSU.

Young man is the type that may get no yards for a few qtrs then breaks a huge one.

With Homer coming back, and Lingard + Davis coming in the fold...I'd guess he'd probably decide to go to the draft. He's a warrior though, so you never know. He'll get drafted somewhere if he does declare, I'd think.
I SEEN Lingard play and mane, dude had like 350 yards rushing and almost 5 tds heading into the 3rd quarter.. This was in the playoffs about 2 or 3 weeks ago. He's big and has crazy speed. His running style is a lot like Mcgahee...

Advertisement
Back