Do you think they will Cancel Ark St. Game

Sh*t crazy man smh, knew they would be on some ghey sh*t like this... fiu flying out to play Alcorn state or whatever...

Advertisement
Ugh. So is the University of Miami going to reimburse me for my hotel and tickets?

I've dropped $500 bucks on this game. What happens to that?

Ugh. So is the University of Miami going to reimburse me for my hotel and tickets?

I've dropped $500 bucks on this game. What happens to that?

Yes, despite all of the money the schools have lost, along with any potential damages from the storm...they've got a special fund being raised just for your hotel and tickets to be reimbursed.

Advertisement
It sucks but I'd rather this than the team get stuck in Arkansas and miss practice for FsU week

This is the positive side of it. Also we will be 100% healthy. I wish our guys had the reps from the game but this isn't the worst thing ever.

Advertisement
Dude...it's an away game. Irma will still be in Cuba on Saturday. Jonesboro, Arkansas might just be the safest place in the country...unless you happen to play football for Arkansas State. There's a whole different hurricane headed your way.

Well ****. Pass the crow.

Wow. My first ever canes game cancelled. Had all the connects and was gonna get to go down on the field and meet some players. ****. I feel sick and I don't know when I'll get another chance to see them play.

I don't understand why the basketball team is leaving this morning to pass the storm in Atlanta (according to Ariz) yet the football team is going to cancel a game and stay in Miami.

Advertisement
I don't understand why the basketball team is leaving this morning to pass the storm in Atlanta (according to Ariz) yet the football team is going to cancel a game and stay in Miami.

Majority of the football team are actually from down here so they will go home to be with family, that's my guess.

Advertisement
This hurts our chances to get 10 wins this season.

Also, sucks for the Arkansas State people. This was their Super Bowl, I'm sure they've been planning for this event for a long time.

Advertisement
Back