Do you think they will Cancel Ark St. Game

Advertisement
Didn't a situation like this happen some years back and they got permission to fly the families out along with the players?

Don't know but I seem to recall this...maybe not.

Advertisement
For anyone going to the game, do you know what section are most UM fans going to be sitting in?? gotta evacuate and run from Irma, mine as well go see my Canes!!!

Dude...it's an away game. Irma will still be in Cuba on Saturday. Jonesboro, Arkansas might just be the safest place in the country...unless you happen to play football for Arkansas State. There's a whole different hurricane headed your way.

553fee694c1abc2ef5ca74b118f86d1e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASU athletic office saying they expect the game to be played Blake James said late yesterday no decision has been made.

Stupid to postpone or cancel as the players and coaches have to evacuate anyways. Fly out in the morning practice once you arrive. I am sure some arrangements could be made to use a HS field somewhere.

Advertisement
The game will probably be played. What concerns me is that they may not be able to return to Miami after the game. We also have FSU next weekend. Not an impossible scenario to not be able to fly back until Tuesday night or Wednesday. Then have to turn around and fly up to Tally Friday.

ASU athletic office saying they expect the game to be played Blake James said late yesterday no decision has been made.

Stupid to postpone or cancel as the players and coaches have to evacuate anyways. Fly out in the morning practice once you arrive. I am sure some arrangements could be made to use a HS field somewhere.

Last edited:
The game will probably be played. What concerns me is that they may not be able to return to Miami after the game. We also have FSU next weekend. Not an impossible scenario to not be able to fly back until Tuesday night or Wednesday. Then have to turn around and fly up to Tally Friday.

And if they stay they have to evacuate so still not going to be practicing or preparing at home. And if Miami takes a direct hit the area they won't be able to return regardless. There are other places they could go. If they stay in Memphis a couple days longer I bet the Liberty Bowl would be an option for practicing. If not Little Rock has War Memorial stadium. Or some local HS could let them use the field during classes. Either way they won't be preparing [MENTION=16093]Greentree[/MENTION].

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back