Do You Hear That Sound ?

Advertisement
think about this

A Rabbi running the CANES offense and a Bartender running the CANES defense ! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Man, we have reached unprecedent levels of slurpage when you've got people defending the hiring of a Mexican hype man and Romeo Finley's personal tutor as DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR DUO.

The **** stains on your mouths are going to take days to scrub off.

giphy.gif

Man, we have reached unprecedent levels of slurpage when you've got people defending the hiring of a Mexican hype man and Romeo Finley's personal tutor as DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR DUO.

The **** stains on your mouths are going to take days to scrub off.
Why would they scrub them off? They may never wash their jowls again.

Advertisement
You do realize that Clemson, Bama, and Ohio State all have co-OCs and co-DCs right?

Sometimes its better to say nothing and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Identify which one of them has recent grad assistants serving as coordinators.

I'll wait.....

imagine what people on this board would be saying if Corch Willie Golden had promoted some kid that carried clip boards
at FassU to be their new OC.

Corch Willie would be getting called every kind of dumbass **** in the English language and people would be ROFL.

Advertisement
We have two Co-OC and two Co-DC lol. Richt runnning like a mom and pop shop. Dude just wants to chill and put the least amount of effort into this
Having co-coordinators on either side of the ball isn't a problem. A lot of big time schools are doing that now. The added title helps give them competitive salaries to keep good coaches on staff.

Our problem is the inexperience of all four coordinators. None have ever called plays on their side of the ball before.

This idiocy by Mork was all about saving a crumbling recruiting class....even if they get EVERY recruit they want like the Turds claim every year who the fck is gonna coach them...
Only way this works is If Mork finally finds someone to utilize our offensive talent so we can outscore what will soon be an outcoaced defensive unit..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the homophobia?
It's what cane fans do.like chicken little the sky is always falling.they crucified butch knowing we were on probation .even did it to JJ his first couple years here I'm just glad there wasn't any type of social media Orr message boards then.

Thank god we’re saving such a prolific recruiting class! Should be proud of mid-20s. I just can’t believe it has gotten this bad. Flipping 2 stars shouldn’t even be a thought. Clean this whole house out. Football-basketball-baseball a disgrace. I hate Blake james

Advertisement
Back